Millennium Falcon Xbox Case Mod

But does it get disc errors? And if it does, will it make that whiny engine noise like when the Falcon's hyperdrive has been sabotaged by Lando's men?

"It's not my fault!"

[quote name='PsyClerk']But does it get disc errors? And if it does, will it make that whiny engine noise like when the Falcon's hyperdrive has been sabotaged by Lando's men?

"It's not my fault!"[/quote]

:lol: That would be the icing on the cake.

Yeah, this was in one of the previous OXM's. It's pretty damn tight. I wonder, couldn't he have put something on top in the back? If so, that wouldn't loooked a lot cooler, IMO.

Since I hate star wars ( :: GASP :: ) it's not something I would do to my xbox, but as a artist/moder myself, hot damn that's pretty cool.

[quote name='PsyClerk']"It's not my fault!"[/quote]

notmyfault.jpg

It looks fairly expensive and time-consuming to put together. (The weathering alone on the plastic shell must have taken days.) Still if they made them like this from the factory, I'd be sure to pick one up.

Pretty neat.

On a side note that website's style is horrible IMO. Links just bolded (not underlined) and when you click one it changes to the same color as the rest of the text and unbolds? Talk about poor usability.

Plus 'click here' as the text for every other link they put up? Yeck.

[quote name='PsyClerk']But does it get disc errors? And if it does, will it make that whiny engine noise like when the Falcon's hyperdrive has been sabotaged by Lando's men?

"It's not my fault!"[/quote]
I thought that the Empire sabotaged the Falcon, not Lando's men.

These have been around for years (I beleive there was a Commodore 64 mod with this in a magizine at one time), tons of of notebook motherboards in a MF toy/model on many websites. The one pictured here appears to be a model with a very (too much so) heavy weathered paint job.

I actually saw that they released the Falcon toy on my lasy visit to TRU, if it is hollow, you have a dremel and lots of glue this could be a one day project.

Many of the PC mods used the exhaust ports as fans and the cockpit opened for the power and reset buttons. I do not like the fan placement on this mod at all, most of the better ones you could not tell that there was a mod done to the model.

bread's done
Back