Miller's DotD: Dragon Age II (PS3, Complete) $20 shipped

MillerTime2523

CAGiversary!
Feedback
119 (99%)
Going to try something different. Putting some games at good prices until they get sold or until the next day. Today's deal

Dragon Age 2 (PS3, complete, good condition) - $20 shipped

Paypal preferred

Last edited by a moderator:
Great games and great prices.
But I own all of them....I wish I bought them from you instead.

The only one that I have a low interest in is the NBA Jam....because I own the Wii verison. But I don't need a sealed ps3 verison yet.

Anyways, Bump.

am i allowed to try and sell my ps3 games on here ? because i seen some kind of listing about rules of what you can and cant do about buying selling and trading. please let me know.

[quote name='Alex121006']am i allowed to try and sell my ps3 games on here ? because i seen some kind of listing about rules of what you can and cant do about buying selling and trading. please let me know.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, you can only make a topic in the trading section after you've been an active CAG for a month though.

[quote name='whoknows']Very tempted for Crysis 2.

Is it one of those games where you need a code to play online though?[/QUOTE]
I don't know, I bought it used but I was able to play online a few games. I'm not really sure what the code does, I think it might unlock some maps or weapons or something

I don't know why nobody is interested. You have great games at a great price. As much as I'd rather own these on 360, I can't pass up deals like this.

[quote name='MillerTime2523']
I don't know, I bought it used but I was able to play online a few games. I'm not really sure what the code does, I think it might unlock some maps or weapons or something[/QUOTE]

Interesting.

After I see my paycheck tomorrow I may take it off your hands :)

I've sent 3 PM's now.....no response. Offered to buy LA Noire 3 days ago.....and you were in such a big hurry to sell these games because you needed the money......

[quote name='Setzer']I've sent 3 PM's now.....no response. Offered to buy LA Noire 3 days ago.....and you were in such a big hurry to sell these games because you needed the money......[/QUOTE]

miller time must be all the time.

[quote name='Setzer']I've sent 3 PM's now.....no response. Offered to buy LA Noire 3 days ago.....and you were in such a big hurry to sell these games because you needed the money......[/QUOTE]

Same here.

I sent him a PM the day he put up this trade list and sent him the payment for LA Noire. Haven't heard back from him since. :|

I sent him the payment via PayPal and he said he'd send it on Monday, but I haven't received any confirmation on that.

5 star bump for great prices, man. don't know why people are hatin' on your ratin'.

sometimes can be hard to sell here, as most want to trade. sometimes can be hard to do either, though (like the last month or so for me :cry:).

EDIT: did someone finally buy LA Noire?

I agree with the terrific prices, hence why I'm willing to buy Crysis 2 without questioning price.
I wasn't posting to stir up negativity, just keep thread active in hopes op would comeby and we could do a transaction

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='twztid13']5 star bump for great prices, man. don't know why people are hatin' on your ratin'.

sometimes can be hard to sell here, as most want to trade. sometimes can be hard to do either, though (like the last month or so for me :cry:).

EDIT: did someone finally buy LA Noire?[/QUOTE]
Yes. :cool:

bread's done
Back