mindyourmind International Youth Day Mash Up win up to $500

Sejad

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
Hey guys, I am a volunteer in this event and I am promoting this event on behalf of Mind your Mind, basically it is a youth event to give to the youth and celebrate them. This event will be live and anyone who applies can win ton's of prizes or cash( must be 14-25 years of age), as of now there is a lot of prizes and NOT enough contestants so I am reaching out to everyone who has a friend to even your own children that have a talent they want the world to see and make some money on the side for showing it. If you are asking your self how could you enter into this contest if it's not even located in your own city, well its also international and to be able to qualify all you need is a video unloaded to the the website provided and when the date comes up for the live event there will be judges to pick the best one and then you will be contacted with your information you have provided.

img0487oc.jpg

Here's some more info on it from the official website and details on how to enter are located on the website followed:

Join us in celebrating the 3rd Annual mindyourmind International Youth Day Mash Up!
Submit a video of your talent to be entered into an online competition and have a chance to move on to either a Live Performance or International category to compete for cash and prizes. Five finalists will be selected to perform live in London, Ontario, Canada on the day of the event – but you don't have to live in the area to participate. One additional International entry will also be recognized virtually at the event for those who can't attend (be sure to indicate which category you are entering when submitting your entry).
All talents welcome from individuals or groups!
Participants must be between the ages of 14-25. Finalists are selected based on highest number of VOTES.
Link to the page for entry and information:
http://mindyourmind.ca/internationalyouthday

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back