Minecraft 2-for-1 trade/sell thread.

Ooh, am I the first? Lucky me! Remember, if you buy one of the extra gift codes for Minecraft this weekend, just pop over here to redeem it: https://www.minecraft.net/redeem.jsp

I've just bought my copy of Minecraft (I have a whole story about how this is wonderful timing for me, but I don't want to bore you ;)). I have the gift code ready and waiting for somebody who is able to send me a Paypal Gift of US$11. Please PM me. (Only one available, of course!)

Edit: code gone!

Last edited by a moderator:
I also got 1 gift code PM me if anyone wants for a Paypal Gift of US$11. Come on its Minecraft for $11!!!

Sold... Thanks CD6405

Looking to split with someone, I will buy and give the gift code. Message me if interested, I usually respond back quickly.

i want one gift code, pm the email which i should paypal to. :)

Edit: bought 1 myself. Have a gift code though, any1? USD11 paypal

Edit, bought a copy of the game, have a copy available now if anyone is interested. Going to work so will not be available til about 9 oclock est =p

[quote name='Cheel']Looking to buy a friend code. Shoot me a pm or reply this post. :)[/QUOTE]

Still got a gift code for $11 paypal. Or anyone else who pm's me can have it.

edit - code is used!

=( i saw this thread and got all excited that i could prob get my friend to pay half and us play minecraft and what a disappointment its over....

I have a code for sale. $11 Paypal, you pay first. Prefer to deal with people who have feedback.

EDIT: It's been sold.

Still have an extra gift code from this promotion. Trading a minecraft gift code (beta status) for COD4 on steam. Pm if interested.

Edit: Copy traded. Thanks to kemical!

Is there by any chance someone who still has an extra code from this? All I have is $9.99 Paypal, I could give you a Dirt 3 code and Humble Bundle 3 along with the $9.99. Please PM me, I'd be really grateful.

Edit: The Dirt 3 code is from that AMD promotion before they got leaked, So it might not be valid anymore due to the leak.

bread's done
Back