Minecraft giveaway

360Burst

CAG Veteran
Hey guys, my friend's site is launching in a month and all he wants is people to put in their email to get notified of its release and you'll be entered to win a minecraft account as well! The site is: http://techftw.co

FINALLY some minecraft giveaways been dying for a code and nobody trades it, I can understand why since its such a great game, but either way thanks OP

[quote name='iid970']FINALLY some minecraft giveaways been dying for a code and nobody trades it, I can understand why since its such a great game, but either way thanks OP[/QUOTE]

FYI this sounds like it will be for Minecraft on PC, not the 360, as it says you have a chance at a minecraft account and the site itself deals primarily with PC/Mac/etc.

[quote name='enemyofusall']Thanks op and I wish your friend the best of luck with the site. I started a gaming site a little while back. check it out:
www.thezombiegamers.com[/QUOTE]

Cool, I'll check it out! This is a little off topic, but he needs help if anyone is interested!

[quote name='Captain Urahara']FYI this sounds like it will be for Minecraft on PC, not the 360, as it says you have a chance at a minecraft account and the site itself deals primarily with PC/Mac/etc.[/QUOTE]

Lol Even better I can finally play the full version and not annoying cracked versions which blow ,either one is amazing

[quote name='iid970']Lol Even better I can finally play the full version and not annoying cracked versions which blow ,either one is amazing[/QUOTE]

Yeah the PC version is leagues better. Just wanted to give you a heads-up just in case though lol

[quote name='Captain Urahara']FYI this sounds like it will be for Minecraft on PC, not the 360, as it says you have a chance at a minecraft account and the site itself deals primarily with PC/Mac/etc.[/QUOTE]

No, he told me it can be for either.

[quote name='Captain Urahara']Yeah the PC version is leagues better. Just wanted to give you a heads-up just in case though lol[/QUOTE]

I disagree! Being able to voice chat on my Xbox is way more fun that having to use a mouse and set up a server

The site states the following:

You’ll also be entered to win a Minecraft code for PC or Xbox depending on what you have!

So it's whatever version you want.

[quote name='Gram']The site states the following:

So it's whatever version you want.[/QUOTE]
Shame we can't have both, but seeing as how my laptop sucks at playing Minecraft (Even on the lowest of low settings, why?? minecraft isen't even that graphically challenged x.x) I'll be picking xbox if I win. :/

[quote name='SuperNintendo']i hope i win. im bored of total miner forge.[/QUOTE]
If your bored with that then why wouldn't you be bored of this?? it's the same thing sort of

Hey 360Burst I'm unsure whether or not I submitted my e-mail. When I clik submit or press enter nothing happens. Same thing with firefox except the button moves very slightly when clicked. So, am I entered? It would be helpful if you made it so that there would be a new page that said something to tell you that.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Xuang']Shame we can't have both, but seeing as how my laptop sucks at playing Minecraft (Even on the lowest of low settings, why?? minecraft isen't even that graphically challenged x.x) I'll be picking xbox if I win. :/[/QUOTE]
Have you tried optifine?

Tried submitting but it's like the submit button is just a picture or something. Nothing telling me that I'm signed up at all.

Submit button doesn't seem to work for me either. Either that or I've entered my email 4 or 5 times without knowing it.

Also, you might want to suggest to your friend to have someone else proofread his copy. The grammar on that page made my head hurt. Just a heads up.

bread's done
Back