Minecraft Lego Set - In Stock at Lego.com

[quote name='PetersHere']These basement dwelling freaks do this resell scam nonsense with children's toys too? Losers...[/QUOTE]

Indeed.

It came to around $45 after shipping and tax for me but frankly its worth is because...

a. The set is adorable on a scale that is rarely seen, even in terms of lego.

b. I'd rather pay Lego for developing the best toys in history than some neckbeard without a real job who essentially survives by crushing dreams.

[quote name='Davestation']So the game deal here is......[/QUOTE]

I know it's grey area, but I've seen it posted here when Amazon got them in stock in the past. Minecraft is a game and this a cool collector's item for fans of the game. Just trying to help someone out.

[quote name='DanteWarrior']They have some cool TMNT sets too[/QUOTE]

I clicked the link to see the Minecraft stuff, saw the price and went meh, saw the ad for TMNT sets and now I'm a grown-ass man looking to buy a fucking Lego set.;)

[quote name='sonnyforple']My guess is that Amazon will have these again shortly for $34.99 with free shipping. That's a better deal.[/QUOTE]

These will likely sell out in a matter of hours. I don't think there's enough supply for Amazon as well. The shipping cost sucks, but it's still the cheapest total price on the net currently, so it's really not a deal killer.

Plus, you get Lego VIP points for ordering from here if you're part of that rewards program. It's 1 point per dollar, roughly, and only takes 100 points to get something out of it.

bread's done
Back