Minecraft XBLA - Free Codes for Playing Games

derkasan

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
In the coming days, Raptr will be offering free codes for Minecraft on XBLA as part of its Raptr Rewards system. All one needs to do to qualify is be a member of Raptr and play Minecraft on PC or other Minecraft-like world-building games. All anyone needs to do to qualify for these rewards is play games as a member of Raptr, basically. These codes are absolutely free, but are in limited quantity and are first come, first served.

You can find out more about our Rewards program here -- raptr.com/rewards -- this is definitely not a scam!

And you don't need to play a specific game type to have a chance, you just have to be a member of Raptr, the first 2500 people to redeem get one.

EDIT: Sorry, the first set of details didn't list any requirements, and that was the last I saw of it. I see it now.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Double O Slevin']And you don't need to play a specific game type to have a chance, you just have to be a member of Raptr, the first 2500 people to redeem get one.[/QUOTE]

That's not true. There are other requirements.

[quote name='nateeasy29']I would say it its unclear what games you need to play to qualify.[/QUOTE]

I agree. Obviously they straight up said Minecraft. If I had to guess what they mean by "Minecraft-like games" I'd assume the indie games on the Xbox live marketplace. Recent XBLA games I assume is other games in the "Arcade Next" promotion they've been running. I'm hoping my couple hours of Minecraft are enough. I wish it would have tracked the other 75+ I've put in.

[quote name='nateeasy29']I would say it its unclear what games you need to play to qualify.[/QUOTE]

They've said Terraria counts. I would imagine Total Miner:Forge for the XBLA counts as well since that's pretty much a direct ripoff of Minecraft.

bread's done
Back