Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition: $14.99 at Microsoft Store

Still too high a price for me to purchase this game, but thanks for the post anyways OP.

Last edited by a moderator:
Any idea if they charge tax? I'm assuming they do, which would make me rather spend points on XBL than buy through their store. If it hits 1200 pts, I think I'd bite. Thanks for the heads up OP

[quote name='Bosamba']Still high for me, but thanks for the post anyways OP.[/QUOTE]

What have you seen it at?

[quote name='tightclaws']Is it on disc or DL?[/QUOTE]

Pretty sure it's digital. There is no on disc copy as far as I know, but if there were... I'd buy that. I'd even give $20 for that.

Great game.
jhunmjklop
Thanks OP.

[quote name='elyfant422']Yeah I was charged tax. May be because they have a physical presence in Illinois though.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I'll be passing then. MS has stores in CA so I'm sure I'll get taxed as well.

There should not be any taxes on digital goods. Too bad I can't use my MS space bucks to pay for this. Has anyone actually purchased this yet?

--Rick

[quote name='ricka']There should not be any taxes on digital goods. Too bad I can't use my MS space bucks to pay for this. Has anyone actually purchased this yet?

--Rick[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I had a $20 gift code to the MS Store from the Cloud testing promotion. It takes you straight to a page with the Live code. No MS stores in my state, so I can't say whether you would have tax or not. I did not.

[quote name='DukeMagnem']I think he is saying he sees it for $15 but he wants it for $10.[/QUOTE]
This I'm sure.

I am also waiting for a 1/2 off sale (I already own the PC version so $20 for the same game on a different platform is a little high for me).

[quote name='Bosamba']Still too high a price for me to purchase this game, but thanks for the post anyways OP.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='S0DA POPINSKI']lol I knew this would happen once I bought it. Can't complain as I already have at least 20 hours into it.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but this is one of the few times that I have no regrets. I've put a ton of time into it and it was well worth the 1600 MS space bucks that I spent on it. Of course that was considerably less than $20 (or even $15) since I got those points on the cheap from some sale a long time ago.

But this game will eat up your time and spit it out. Just beware of that ;).

Check out this thread:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=317956

In particular go to the last several pages and see the pictures we've all been posting.

I want it... I never played real Minecraft before, just the one on Android..., but if everyone is buying it, which is what it sounds like since it's even toppling CoD, that means it'll go on sale eventually...

[quote name='sykotek']I want it... I never played real Minecraft before, just the one on Android..., but if everyone is buying it, which is what it sounds like since it's even toppling CoD, that means it'll go on sale eventually...[/QUOTE]

OR... because it is selling so well at the current price it may not need to go on sale any time soon. That can work either way ;).

I already own 2 copies, yet somehow I was sitting here trying to find a reason to buy another. It's a sad, sad addiction that has sucked away many hours of my life already.

Fun fact: this is the only game that has ever made me rage quit. It usually involves falling into lava...

[quote name='Calinks']Just 5 bucks cheaper. Come on deals lol[/QUOTE]
On the best selling XBLA game of all time that's been out for less than a month? Yea, that's a deal.

[quote name='sykotek']I want it... I never played real Minecraft before, just the one on Android..., but if everyone is buying it, which is what it sounds like since it's even toppling CoD, that means it'll go on sale eventually...[/QUOTE]

this lol

though the problem is i want to get through my backlog some century from now and this is a soul sucking never ending game. and with ruin my plans to get through darkness 1,2 and condemned this week. or maybe crysis 2 instead of condemned.

bread's done
Back