mini ninjas for ps3 for 29.99

Noticed they also had the 360 version for $29.99, so I took a chance. I had fun with the demo and $30 isn't a bad price for it. Thanks OP!

[quote name='nbballard']i thought this was a PSN game...[/QUOTE]
Yeah me too. My friend was playing it at his house, and he kinda liked it. He went onto the store and we couldn't find it anywhere. I was confused because I hadn't seen PSN demos come out before the game was out.

I had no idea this was a full priced retail game.

[quote name='robodaddyo']The release date is September 8. I bit. We'll see how smooth this transaction goes.[/QUOTE]

How much was shipping?

$3.49 for Media Mail delivery or $7.?? for "World Delivery". Either way it sounds like it could take a long wait to get the game. Still a great price.

Anyone here get charged tax?

[quote name='demonlord6696']i wouldnt pay $5 for this game[/QUOTE]

So you're one of "those people" who can only play teh realistic bloody games?

Sucks for you, the game is really fun.

[quote name='contej85']So you're one of "those people" who can only play teh realistic bloody games?

Sucks for you, the game is really fun.[/QUOTE]

Maybe he was thoroughly unimpressed with the demo like I was. Boring gameplay, so so graphics and annoying controls. I might try renting it later if the game offers more, but the demo failed to do anything for me. Just another generic ninja game from what I can tell.

Played the demo at BestBuy. I also thought this was a PSN game and was expecting it to be $15 at the most. I would buy it for $10 even. :cold:

Heh, I loved the demo and thought it's something we haven't seen much of this gen. Very fun action/adventure with a great sense of style. It sold me immediately - I have it preordered from Amazon for $32.xx after ECA & a $10 coupon. Looking forward to it, actually. :)

I'm excited about the game. I love the art style and it's an interesting twist on the Zelda genere. Thanks for the heads up on this. I may just bite on it.

[quote name='argyle']Heh, I loved the demo and thought it's something we haven't seen much of this gen. Very fun action/adventure with a great sense of style. It sold me immediately - I have it preordered from Amazon for $32.xx after ECA & a $10 coupon. Looking forward to it, actually. :)[/QUOTE]

Let us know how it really is. 15 minutes of demo play doesn't really say much for a game's potential. Don't really trust much reviews either aside from another gamer's.

[quote name='leesiulung']I played the demo on Xbox and it reminded me of i-ninja. Anyone remember that game?[/QUOTE]

Yea, I thought that too, and I was a big fan of i-ninja too. :) Thought it was an overlooked title last gen.

I'll post some impressions once I put some time into it....or, you can checkout the podcast I do that's linked in my sig, it will definitely get talked about there. ;) (plug, plug)

[quote name='demonlord6696']i wouldnt pay $5 for this game[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Vortextk']Maybe he was thoroughly unimpressed with the demo like I was. Boring gameplay, so so graphics and annoying controls. I might try renting it later if the game offers more, but the demo failed to do anything for me. Just another generic ninja game from what I can tell.[/QUOTE]

Me too. After playing the demo, I felt controls was the biggest flaw in the game. I guess I'm just a Ninja Gaiden fan. Just can't see any other ninja game (both cute and real) surpassing it anytime soon. I wouldn't pay $5 for this either... well, maybe I would, but nothing more than $5. :D

So I'm playing the game now (got the game to play early thru work)... I like it! I think its probably a game for the more casual gamer, but so far its fun. I love been able to "possess" animals. Its a cute game...I'd pay more than $5 ;)

[quote name='super_dawn']So I'm playing the game now (got the game to play early thru work)... I like it! I think its probably a game for the more casual gamer, but so far its fun. I love been able to "possess" animals. Its a cute game...I'd pay more than $5 ;)[/QUOTE]

Let me guess, you work for gamestop.

[quote name='crewj']you can pre-order this game at the bb buy 1 get 1 1/2 off.[/QUOTE]

Your forgetting your paying full price for the 1st game which doesn't make it cheaper. I rather pay $30 for a $50 then pay full price for 1 game and get the 2nd half off. Do the math 2 $50 game with the b1g1 half off is $75. Your really paying less and you don't need a filler for the 2nd game.

[quote name='MPoWeRM3']Let me guess, you work for gamestop.[/QUOTE]

wrong. :) Hollywood Video

...I'm farther along now and so far I still am enjoying it. I think its one of those games I'll probably play through; get all achievements and won't pick up again though. Not worth full price...probably a good renter or less than $20.

Thanks for the post. I got Mini Ninja's(loved the demo) and IL2 for $65 shipped! Great prices, though I am doubting they are true, if so awesome... If not, I checked out through Google and can file a claim through them if the deal falls through. That way, a company I never heard of, does not have my credit card information. :)

Hope these deals hold out! IL2 is one of my most wanted games this year and the reviews have all been glowing. Mini Ninjas will be a great N64ish type distraction away from all of the FPS's.

It's a fun game. The only problem I have with it is the camera can get a bit fritzy but hey if you want something for the kids and you havent bought batman yet for yourself the Best buy deal works out well, not only can you get some money on your best buy rewards (and possibly even use a coupon or two) but you can get half off the cheaper game which would be minininjas since it's 50.

Frankly this blows I-ninja out of the water.

Can we merge this thread with the other thread? It would be helpful because people there are scared to pre-order and since Mini-Ninja comes out soon, we would see if they are legit or not.

It seems like the demo for the game is a hit or miss. A lot of people loved it but a lot of other people didn't enjoy it. I didn't like it at all.

I would've bought this had it been local co-op for me and the kid to play but since it's single player I'll just wait till it's below $20.

The latest news is that this place doesn't even sell video games & that their website is screwed up >.>

Somebody who here who ordered a video game said they talked to somebody at the store. That person said there was a huge error in the website data upload & they don't even carry any video games.

I can't wait to hear from the people who ordered Mini Ninjas. I think that was the first game in the website's list to be released first, so we should get some sort of confirmation one way or the other very soon.

bread's done
Back