minish cap, mario luigi superstar saga 19.99 SEARS. YMMV?

CAGiversary!
Feedback
38 (98%)
they had a few copies of them in my sears here each for 19.99 brand new.

also they had some pretty decent 9.99 gba games, plenty of them.
you guys might wanna check sears out:bouncy:

[quote name='hero101']Dunno, when was the last time I went to Sears.[/QUOTE]

why not???? it's where the cool kids hang out and chill!!

no jk i pass sears going into the mall as sears parking is most empty.

My Sears has like 20 games for each platform. Hell they didn't even has Battlefront II for any system when went to attempt that KMart price match.

[quote name='YoshiFan1']Do you remember what any of the $9.99 games were?[/QUOTE]

one of them was them was the foil cover dbz games.

and i remember like johnny somethin. that's all i remembered but there were rows of a bunch of 9.99 games.

[quote name='111111']why not???? it's where the cool kids hang out and chill!!

no jk i pass sears going into the mall as sears parking is most empty.[/QUOTE]

Hard to believe that Sears and Kmart were the top two department stores twenty years ago.

Sears did have some decent deals, but it's a YMMV as to whether your Sears will actually have them in stock, since their inventory for each game is always pretty low.

In the last few weeks I saw (and purchased a few):

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords (Xbox) $19.99 (Cashier scanned ACTUAL UPC, not Sears sticker, so it should be nationwide.)

The Sims: Bustin' Out (Xbox) $9.99

Super Monkey Ball Deluxe (Xbox) $11.93 (Oddly priced, but it rang up that way.)

Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past with Four Swords (GBA) $19.99

Just an FYI, I picked up Minish Cap for $9.97 today. Went in looking for Superstar Saga, which wasn't there, and helped a woman out who was looking at DS games (the sales guy didn't know that the DS can play GBA games), but saw that gem sitting in the middle of the display. Gotta take that one off my Christmas list now.

unfortunely the Sears I checked out (Capitola, CA), didn't have any of the mentioned titles. I saw one copy of Kingdom Hearts for GBA, but didn't ask them to check the price.

what really surprised me was this particular Sears had a new/sealed copy of Ico in their PS2 section.

[quote name='asianxcore']
what really surprised me was this particular Sears had a new/sealed copy of Ico in their PS2 section.[/QUOTE]

Actually, quite a few Sears and Wal*Mart stores I have been to have stacks of sealed Ico for PS2! It used to be rare, but I suppose a lot of Sears still have tons of them for $19.99. If you need Ico in Tampa, FL, both Sears Essentials stores have a lot of them.

[quote name='Demontooth']I picked up Superstar Saga for $19.97[/QUOTE]

very nice. i would pick one up too but i already bought one for 29.99 years ago.

well glad i got the chance to save peeps here some $$$$$$$$111111

Isn't this an old sale? Seems like a month or two ago those games were $19.99. Most of the GBA classic series games were $5 too, I snagged Legend of Zelda.

yeah, definitely a repost. btw, does anyone know if sears ever dropped the prices on the PS2 HDDs? i saw a few marked $99.99 but didn't have time to price check. if i return i'll be sure to do that. i'd love to get one for $50 or less.

[quote name='abhinav']$20 seems alot for these games still, and at this rate i doubt they will ever hit like $10 each[/QUOTE]

I would pay $20 everyday for Superstar Saga, I have played it until my hands cramped.

I just picked up Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga for $9.97 and legend of Zelda classic series for $2.97. They must have just had a price drop.

Also of note were Minish Cap, Mario Advance Golf, Chain of Memories, and Metroid Zero Misson for either 9.97 or 12.97 I can't remember those.

[quote name='Erillian']I just picked up Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga for $9.97 and legend of Zelda classic series for $2.97. They must have just had a price drop.

Also of note were Minish Cap, Mario Advance Golf, Chain of Memories, and Metroid Zero Misson for either 9.97 or 12.97 I can't remember those.[/QUOTE]

Speak of the Devil! :applause:

I have to remeber to go to Sears this weekend!

[quote name='YoshiFan1']Do you remember what any of the $9.99 games were?[/QUOTE]

I saw War of the Monsters for the PS2. Almost grabbed it, but I'm trying to scam Sears for a pricematch of KB's B1G1F sale.

bread's done
Back