Mint Castlevania:POR pre-order bonus

SpookyD

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
I've got a mint and complete Castlevania Portrait of Ruin pre-order bonus for sale or trade. I only opened it to check it out, everything is just how I got it. I'm really not looking for as much as ebay but I'll take the highest offer and i'll check lists. I'm just trying to hook you CAGs up with somethin cheaper.

(um I know I spelled castlevania wrong but how do I change the title?)

[quote name='Supreme']CML. If you see anything, I can also add money.[/QUOTE]

All you've got that I want is Street Fighter Alpha Anthology

Sailorneorune and dragonjud, sorry but anything on your list I'd want I've already got. Looks like I'm either getting to picky or I just own to much :/

You've probably got too much crap like the rest of us, and most of us CAGs have matching crap.

Ah well, free bump for you. I'll try my luck at the local EBGames-es (got 2 around here).

I'm a little intrested in shadow of the colossus and your gamecube controller, but you probably want to like keep that with your cube.

[quote name='SpookyD']I'm a little intrested in shadow of the colossus and your gamecube controller, but you probably want to like keep that with your cube.[/QUOTE]

I don't need to keep it with my Cube. Let me know what kind of deal you had in mind via PM. Thanks.

bread's done
Back