Minty fresh PSOne For Sale Only

SneakyPenguin

CAGiversary!
Feedback
38 (100%)
It finally happened. The Penguin is finally selling something game related. Moving on...I got a PSOne system for my birthday earlier this month, but was hoping for a PSOne/LCD bundle. Well today, I got the bundle. So I am selling a mint, never been used PSOne system. What you get with the package is:

Mint system, never turned on
Sealed power supply
Sealed A/V Cables
Sealed Instructions
Sealed Controllers
Original box
And a free copy of Wild 9 (no case but has instructions, and a bit beat up, but working, disc)

If you have less feedback than me, you send first, no exceptions.

This is only for sale, do not offer any trades. I can only accept Money Orders. I am looking for about $40 shipped, or best offer. this is for a practically new system, anda free game.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Bump for the night.

C'mon, over 100 views and no replies?[/quote]

For the same $50, I can go to EB Games and purchase a NEW/SEALED PSOne. I also get piece of mind in that I can easily return the unit if defective. There's also little chance of fraud when buying from a large retailer. Why would anyone take the chance of buying from an unknown individual if for the same price they can buy it from a reputable retailer? Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that you're not trustworthy. It's just that you have to offer more incentive for people to buy your system, when it's easier and safer to buy from major B&M retailers. A $2 incomplete, beat-up copy of Wild 9 is not that much of an incentive - a $15 price cut is.

Hey, man. I would easily trust you, but anonymouswhoami has a point. I've seen another topic about a guy selling his PS1 for 30, and you want $50. If you want to get rid of it, I'd consider Ebay, a lower price, or trading.

[quote name='marcos']ill give you $20 shipped[/quote]

I sure hope redgopher doesn't mind me borrowing this:

marcos-fucks-men.jpg

[quote name='trustcompany1013']times like these makes me wonder why some of us even bother going to cagers b4 ebay....[/quote]

No CC equals to seller account, so I'm stuck with CAG for now. And for now at least, the price is non-negotioable.

[quote name='Scorch']Telling someone to go shaq-fu themselves is a GREAT way to get people to offer to buy your stuff.[/quote]

You don't understand. He was also in redgophers PSOne thread, giving these lowball shit offers. Hell, that's not even my picture.

[quote name='Mookyjooky']30 shipped and you can send media mail...pm me if you want.[/quote]

That sounds like a good offer. I'd jump on it. you will have to lie to the PO to ship it media mail tho.

[quote name='MightySlacker']I wish the all the people who THOUGHT they were funny were actually funny.

Dave Olson[/quote]

I agree, lowballing in the Trading Forum should be grounds for a vacation (like some other forums).

[quote name='eugenethegrey'][quote name='Mookyjooky']30 shipped and you can send media mail...pm me if you want.[/quote]

That sounds like a good offer. I'd jump on it. you will have to lie to the PO to ship it media mail tho.[/quote]

I probably will if I can't convince my friend to buy it off me for 35.

You can't ship it media mail. The package will be too heavy. It's going to costs him $10 to ship it either way. $20 profit doesn't sound very good to me. Sell it to your friend.

[quote name='controlcommerce']You can't ship it media mail. The package will be too heavy. It's going to costs him $10 to ship it either way. $20 profit doesn't sound very good to me. Sell it to your friend.[/quote]

Exactly what I'm trying to do. I was today able to get a price adjustment on the bundle pack I got, so I got a brand new PSOne/LCD Bundle for about $32.

I just bought me one in mint condition from a pawn shop with controller and all hookups for 20

Needed a backup for my Final Fantasy playing... while my wife plays her kingdom hearts

bread's done
Back