MIONIX NAOS 5000 Gaming Mouse $49.99 (Regular price $89.99) @ Frys IN-STORE ONLY

I have this mouse and freaking love it. If you're looking for an alternative to Razer mice and are a palm or fingertip grip user check it out!

[quote name='Rehykja']I have this mouse and freaking love it. If you're looking for an alternative to Razer mice and are a palm or fingertip grip user check it out![/QUOTE]

I 100% agree, it's a very comfortable mouse. perfect design for palm grip gamers.

Is this mouse a lot better than say a Razer Deathadder? Also how leniant is Fry's return policy?

Say i want to return something i bought 2 months ago and i still have the receipt.

[quote name='jokoloko']Is this mouse a lot better than say a Razer Deathadder? Also how leniant is Fry's return policy?

Say i want to return something i bought 2 months ago and i still have the receipt.[/QUOTE]

Fry's return policy is 30 days.

[quote name='jon714']Fry's return policy is 30 days.[/QUOTE]

Well i was successful in "exchanging" my 3 month old Deathadder for this mouse last night.

One question to those who own one and i don't know if i am being picky, but i feel like my right click button feels crisper than my left click button. It's kind of annoying and is mine slightly defected? Should i just go exchange it for another one?

Thanks.

[quote name='jokoloko']Well i was successful in "exchanging" my 3 month old Deathadder for this mouse last night.

One question to those who own one and i don't know if i am being picky, but i feel like my right click button feels crisper than my left click button. It's kind of annoying and is mine slightly defected? Should i just go exchange it for another one?

Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Nice job on the exchange, I personally can't tell any difference between the left & right click.

bread's done
Back