Miracle on OTT Street

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Soodmeg']Why are there so many penises as avatars......did miss something?

Alright back to fallout.[/quote]

I don't know but my adblocker is working overtime right now.

Fallout 3 is INFESTED with bugs...NPC's be freezing, vanishing and walking inside goddam walls and shit...

That game needs some fixings.

[quote name='joe2187']Fallout 3 is INFESTED with bugs...NPC's be freezing, vanishing and walking inside goddam walls and shit...

That game needs some fixings.[/quote]
Oblivion was the same way. You learn to live with it.

[quote name='joe2187']Fallout 3 is INFESTED with bugs...NPC's be freezing, vanishing and walking inside goddam walls and shit...

That game needs some fixings.[/quote]

Yeah the only thing I dont like is that things are higher up in this game than in Oblivion.

The NPC have a habit of walking off cliffs and such and falling to their deaths.

Idiots.

I bought that Persona 4 artbook, Mox.

I'm getting caught up in my hype. Spent $125 on Persona 4 so far. I may end up buying the strategy guide too.

Wow, I never saw any of the stuff you guys are talking about in Fallout. The dumbest thing I see NPCs do is attack enemies that are way more powerful than them.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']How many and which ones are you currently working on CK?[/QUOTE]
gordondongmanuk9.gif

[quote name='dcfox']Doesn't P4 already come with an artbook when you pre-order?[/QUOTE]
It comes with a mini-artbook. This one is 191 pages and is full sized:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001LEXMCW
[quote name='Moxio']Calm down, Zew. :^O

Are you going to sell it later on?[/QUOTE]

Don't tell me to calm down. Just for that, I added the strategy guide to my order.

Selling it later on is a possibility.

Awesome, my 360 shipped, should be here Thursday. Too bad I won't be home to get it, but that's what girlfriends are for.

Now I just need to get some games.

I hate being sick, been sneezing, choking and coughing up mucus for the past two days...

And these Vicks coughdrops taste like ass.

[quote name='crystalklear64']whats your flavor prmonokekekekeke?[/quote]

[quote name='prmononoke']ck, can you make a Princess Mononoke dick?[/quote]

[quote name='crystalklear64']ok, whats your flavor?
you get a sombrero and bandoleers if you don't give me an idea.[/QUOTE]

18758369.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back