Miracles on DVD tomorrow ... cheapass deal?

gsr

CAGiversary!
This is the best tv show I have seen in the last five years..sucks that it got canned

Now you have knockoffs like Revelations and such coming out left and right..

The fan campaign has paid off and the show hits dvd tomorrow..I'm looking for a cheapass deal, if anyone knows of one.

Amazon is selling it for 34.99

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/t...1/002-4528328-8112068?v=glance&s=dvd&n=507846

I didn't see it any of the ads that were posted for this week.

Thanks.

Decent show, I don't think I saw all the episodes though. I knew of a big underground following for this show, but never thought it would show up on DVD.

The power of the people!

I may pick it up if I find it for significantly cheaper.

I thought it was a great show as well. I saw all of the aired episodes. I was pretty excited to see that this was coming to DVD with 7 unaired episodes. I was suprised it was not in any ads. I saw it show up on the Cinescape.com new releases. If not for that, I would not have had ac lue it was being released.

[quote name='Stryffe2004']I thought it was a great show as well. I saw all of the aired episodes. I was pretty excited to see that this was coming to DVD with 7 unaired episodes. I was suprised it was not in any ads. I saw it show up on the Cinescape.com new releases. If not for that, I would not have had ac lue it was being released.[/QUOTE]

www.miracleshq.com
www.miraclestv.com

also found that deepdiscountdvd has it for 29.99 with free shipping

I picked this up and started watching it. The experience is very bitersweet. It is a great show and was canceled prematurely. I just hate that once I get to the final episode, there will no more.

bread's done
Back