Mirpkered's Skylander Contest

Mirpkered

CAGiversary!
Feedback
148 (100%)
Hello everyone!

I've started actually using a blog and as a way to give back to everyone, I've started doing giveaways through it. If you would like to participate please check out my blog mirpkered.blogspot.com and check out my posts. Right now I'm giving away a Boomer Skylander character and last week I gave away a Sega Genesis. I have some other older consoles in the works coming up soon as well.

Now as a favor to ask of all of you, let me know what you think of it. I've not done a blog before so it's a learning curve for me. So if you wouldn't mind, please leave a comment either below or on the blog somewhere with any suggestions you may have for improvement.

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
I always recommend showing pics/vids of whatever it is your talking about. One thing that annoys me about blogs is when there are no pics to go with what the person is talking about.

Your talking about a sunset that took your breathe away? Pic please so we can admire it as well.

Saw a great looking woman that smiled at you? Pics of her with you to show you had the courage to ask for a picture with her.

Complaining about campers in MW3/Ghost Recon? Video so we can see the perp and where they camped.

Thanks and looking forward to the blog.

[quote name='jlazenby1']May be cause im on mobile but its telling me that the page is not found[/QUOTE]

What mobile platform are you using? I have no problem with the Skyfire or Safari browser on the iPhone.

bread's done
Back