Mirror's Edge $14.99 Used @ Gamefly (PS3 & 360)- Free Shipping for Members

For some reason, I'm really considering a purchase on this game... even though I wasn't too fond of the demo. Seems like most people really like this game. I dunno

[quote name='johnsdoe00']For some reason, I'm really considering a purchase on this game... even though I wasn't too fond of the demo. Seems like most people really like this game. I dunno[/QUOTE]
I wasn't either but I loved the full version. I especially loved the soundtrack. I may pick this up again.

[quote name='johnsdoe00']For some reason, I'm really considering a purchase on this game... even though I wasn't too fond of the demo. Seems like most people really like this game. I dunno[/QUOTE]

I'm in the same boat...so tempted

[quote name='Doomtime']I wasn't either but I loved the full version. I especially loved the soundtrack. I may pick this up again.[/QUOTE]

I'm the same. I bought it new at GameStop (for the pre-order bag tbh) but sold it once i beat it. Still, i loved the game, and for $15 (haven't checked if it's free shipping if you're not a member), i may consider finally rebuying it.

I just bought this game couple weeks ago and it's definetely worth $20 new $15 used. The game is unique and plays quite differently from anything on the market. It is a bit on the short side. If you are remotely good, you can run through (literally) the whole story mode in about 4 hours, even on hard. I just finished all difficulties of the story mode and now working on speed run and time trial which is pretty darn hard.

Bought the 360 one. Thanks OP.

Edit: ROFL, I didn't notice 'till now

Last edited by a moderator:
hmmm I was going to wait for GS B2G1 and pick it up used, but this might tempt me first. I think I should just wait sincei t 17.99 used.

Thanks for the post. Was gonna buy it the other day when it was 17.99 but I didnt. Just bought it used my 5 dollar coupon so I got it for 10.66 after tax. Ps3 version. Didnt like the demo all that much but figure I cant go wrong for 10 bucks.

It's a good deal, i may go for it.
151l1259.jpg

I actually just rented this from gamefly a month ago and loved it after I got in the groove of the gameplay. I definitely want to play though again on a harder difficulty or without trying to shoot a gun. Jumped on this since I have a 5 dollar coupon that wasn't getting used anytime soon. Thanks.

[quote name='SqueezyCrusty']anyone know if it's free shipping for non-members?[/QUOTE]

Pretty sure you have to pay shipping if you are not a member.

It's very short and easy.

its 17.99 at gamestop used. with shipping and tax its like 19 bucks on gamefly, difference is negligible ill pick it up in the store perhaps.

[quote name='WTFer']Just a heads up, but it's the same price used at Gamecrazy as well.[/QUOTE]

Ya, I saw your post and got the last copy at my Game Crazy. Worth noting it wasn't marked at the price and the employee swore the deal was over with and was kinda surprised it rang up.

[quote name='japaki']It's very short and easy.[/QUOTE]

I don't remember it being short. Probably 15 hours or so to beat it on the normal difficulty. And then there are the time trails, which can add an infinite amount of playing time. So is it short? I think not.

[quote name='etschell']its 17.99 at gamestop used. with shipping and tax its like 19 bucks on gamefly, difference is negligible ill pick it up in the store perhaps.[/QUOTE]

I actually got it for about $12 at GameStop after edge and :360: coupon.

Doesn't Gamestop have 20% off used 360 games this week, anyway? So 20% of 18 would be $14.40... If you're into saving 60 cents and a little bit on tax. ;D

[quote name='7thton']I don't remember it being short. Probably 15 hours or so to beat it on the normal difficulty. And then there are the time trails, which can add an infinite amount of playing time. So is it short? I think not.[/QUOTE]

15 hours? Did you walk the whole game? :p

Maybe 10 hours at best, I finished it in a work week, and I only play at most 2 hours a night after work.

It is a great game though, at least IMO. Lots of fun, loved the work that went into the design of movement and your in-game body. It felt so right. Like Breakdown on Xbox, or Zeno Clash on PC. Need more games like this.

the time is now right to buy the game! i loved the demo but i swore to myself,friends, family and country that i wouldn't spend 60 dollars on this game. at 15 i can not and will not! hold off any longer. thanks for the heads up OP

[quote name='Nameless One']15 hours? Did you walk the whole game? :p

Maybe 10 hours at best, I finished it in a work week, and I only play at most 2 hours a night after work.

It is a great game though, at least IMO. Lots of fun, loved the work that went into the design of movement and your in-game body. It felt so right. Like Breakdown on Xbox, or Zeno Clash on PC. Need more games like this.[/QUOTE]

10 Hours? You're not very good, are you?

[quote name='7thton']I don't remember it being short. Probably 15 hours or so to beat it on the normal difficulty. And then there are the time trails, which can add an infinite amount of playing time. So is it short? I think not.[/QUOTE]

You must really suck xD.

I think it took me around 6-8 hours to finish it, and the time trials are fun at first but aren't fun for too long. It's definitely worth it at this price though, it's still a very fun game, not just a "fun cuz it's cheap" game like Eat Lead.

bread's done
Back