Mirror's Edge (360) on clearance at Target

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnnyb

CAGiversary!
Did not see this posted
Saw Mirror's Edge (360) at my local Target for 27.98 on the clearance rack. They had 8-10 copies, so it must have just went down. Not a great price, but the best I've seen.

Just FYI for everyone interested.

Johnnyb

Thanks for the heads up, but people are going to bitch because this isn't in the Target Clearance thread.

yes, it belongs in the target clearance thread.

it's also a weird price -- does not follow traditional target clearance pricing which makes me believe that this will be unique to your location (which you did not include).

most target clearance will start at 15% or 30%, then go to 50%, 75% and then (very rarely) 85%. I can't say that I've ever seen a game on clearance for $27.98 before.

[207-22-0311] Mirror's Edge (added 03-30-09)

From first page of Target Clearance Thread

$27.98 is 30% off a $39.99 starting price.

ONCE AGAIN I MUST REITERATE 99.9% OF PEOPLE CAN NOT POSSIBLY READ THROUGH MULTIPLE THREADS EVERY DAY.

It would be one thing if they were ALWAYS kept up to date in the FIRST post, and the title got changed EVERY time there was an update "Last update 4-1-09" or whatever, but that doesn't happen for most of the threads.

Regarding Target clearances...99% of the time my Target has nothing, EXCEPT somehow I actually got Sins of a Solar Empire for $20! (Though that was a sale...I guess)

[quote name='Wolfpup']ONCE AGAIN I MUST REITERATE 99.9% OF PEOPLE CAN NOT POSSIBLY READ THROUGH MULTIPLE THREADS EVERY DAY.

It would be one thing if they were ALWAYS kept up to date in the FIRST post, and the title got changed EVERY time there was an update "Last update 4-1-09" or whatever, but that doesn't happen for most of the threads.

Regarding Target clearances...99% of the time my Target has nothing, EXCEPT somehow I actually got Sins of a Solar Empire for $20! (Though that was a sale...I guess)[/QUOTE]

Let me remind the technically challenged, IF you can't read through MULTIPLE posts every day, subscribe to those threads. Personally hundreds of mini threads sucks as they quickly drop off of the front page. Large stores each have their own thread, which are easily monitored using the subscribe method. Just my 2 cents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back