Mirrors Edge PS3 $11 at Sams Club B&M - Possible YMMV

jymer2

CAG Veteran
I just picked up Mirrors Edge today at the Sams Club in Santa Fe NM for $11.01 - marked price. Not sure if this is only the local store or other stores are doing this as well. Could not find listed online, so may be a close out deal or something.

Just got an email from Mobgob stating everything is fine just a mixup with the system. If you received the order reservation email, you will be fine.

[quote name='gleditts']I ordered this but nothing is showing in my account at mobgob. I do have the order confirmation email. Anyone else see this purchase in their account on the site?

I should also add that my card has not been charged either.[/QUOTE]

I received an email saying they need my cc info again. Mobgob is one of the shittiest websites I've ever visited.
I hope it's not a scam.

[quote name='xsouthparkx']I received an email saying they need my cc info again. Mobgob is one of the shittiest websites I've ever visited.
I hope it's not a scam.[/QUOTE]

the battle rages on....:bomb:

Had to hit a couple of Sam's Clubs, but found Mirrors Edge for $18.01. There were a few left at the store in Crystal Lake, IL.

Just use the Paypal plugin for a one-time use credit card code. That way you won't have given out your real card number, just in case....

i can almost feel like I bought the game...but what's this uneasy feeling i have..?
i can find NO reviews on mobgob. they are on twitter. doesnt ease my uneasiness tho.

Oh! Random talk about MobGob! MobGob's new on the block. My friend just stopped working for them, and didn't have many positive things to say about them... but, hey, a deal's a deal :p

It's just their weird purchasing system that I don't agree with, but to each his own!

Mirror's Edge was definitely more expensive when I checked before, but under $10 is a great deal for the few that got in on the limited quantities.

[quote name='evilpotatoguy']Oh! Random talk about MobGob! MobGob's new on the block. My friend just stopped working for them, and didn't have many positive things to say about them... but, hey, a deal's a deal :p

It's just their weird purchasing system that I don't agree with, but to each his own!

Mirror's Edge was definitely more expensive when I checked before, but under $10 is a great deal for the few that got in on the limited quantities.[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the info on mobgob evilpotatoguy :D
Mobgob is slow as all hell. :drool:

I checked out my local sams club and they do not have mirrors edge. Idaho Falls, Idaho.

Got one in owensboro ky. Put a post on craigslist before my 40 minute drive home about trading it for the 360 version and all ready got a response. On my way now to trade him so I kindof just got mirror edge used for 360 for 11. Had to go there for groceries today anyways.

[quote name='flix1']Had to hit a couple of Sam's Clubs, but found Mirrors Edge for $18.01. There were a few left at the store in Crystal Lake, IL.[/QUOTE]

Still too much imo. Now, $11, that would be different. Ofcourse, my only Sam's that has it (one copy left) has it for the $18.02 price. Dangit!

Sams Club in Port Huron Michigan. Mirror's Edge for the PS3 is going for $8.01. Didn't get one as I have it for the 360 and I don't own a PS3 yet. 360 games they have reduced - Saints Row 2 $16.01, Mortal Kombat vs DC $19.99.

I paid around 16 for this and feel like I got my moneys worth. I totally enjoyed this game and I can definitely see some replay in this if you are the type that likes to improve times on subsequent run throughs. Very good game.

I got Mirror's Edge for 8.81, Condemned 2 for 12.01 and Fallout 3 for 18.88 at Sam's Club in City of Industry CA.

I'm really tempted to check this, but I don't have a membership to sam's club. Can you still buy stuff there without a membership?

[quote name='erehwon']I'm really tempted to check this, but I don't have a membership to sam's club. Can you still buy stuff there without a membership?[/QUOTE]

yeah i think so. you can get a visitors pass and just pay 10% more than what the price is.

IN owensboro KY I got Burnout paradise for 1.97ish once and meet the robinsons for under 5 bucks. Both for 360. Everytime I've got a good deal the game hasn't been on the shelf. They have a bunch of little cardboard cut outs with the game and upc and price for the game under the case for the games. I flip through that and bring it up and purchase it and go to customer service and they get them out of the back for me.

[quote name='shelisheli']yeah i think so. you can get a visitors pass and just pay 10% more than what the price is.[/QUOTE]

It's too bad my one friend with a Sam's Club membership went MIA on me, since I've wanted to try ME for a while without paying retail for it.

Plus, I remember seeing a few deals on other games the last time I went with them to Sam's.

10% extra for below MSRP games=still a decent deal if you ask me.

I wanted to pick this up, but my Sam's club didn't have one. I guess I'll just have to wait for Target or Sears to put it on clearance.

FYI, the PS3 version is also listed in the Blockbuster/GR B1G1 thread for $14.99 making it $7.50 when paired with another game.

I just picked up Mirrors Edge today at the Sams Club in Santa Fe NM for $11.01 - marked pr
signature_deepthakur.jpg
:)

[quote name='mr_burnzz']fuck mobgob. ive been waiting patiently but this is retarded. southpark, did u try to contact them yet?[/QUOTE]
Not yet. I'll send them an email now.

EDIT:
Huh, they shipped it.

"All units of this item have now been shipped." - Mobgob email.

Last edited by a moderator:
I received my order from mobgob and it was still sealed. So if you ordered, you should be getting it soon.

And Mr_burnzz, check your spam folder maybe. That's where the first email they sent me went at least.

WTF! Mobgob either sent me the wrong tracking info, or they are sending my package to someone else. The same thing happened with the Red2Blu program. Gave me the wrong tracking info. Damn these companies.

Eh.. I just got this email.

"Unfortunately due to the large amount of traffic on the day of the Mirror’s Edge sale we are unable to complete your order. Even after the request for your credit card information, we still could not complete your order."

Odd since it's not like I snagged the last copy. Oh well, you win some, you lose some.

At my local Sam's Club; I picked up:
PS3
Mirror's Edge $8.81
Spiderman: Web Of Shadow $8.81
Wall-E $6.81

Midnight Club: Los Angeles $18.01

[quote name='RTS']I got Mirror's Edge for 8.81, Condemned 2 for 12.01 and Fallout 3 for 18.88 at Sam's Club in City of Industry CA.[/QUOTE]
Really, what exact sams? I went to one in industry and they didnt have mirrors edge or condemned at all. They had fallout but it rang up full price.

Are these someone else in the store or in the games aisle?

I saw the ps2 guitar hero WT complete band game for $53.81 here in Fountain Valley,Ca.. Too bad ps3 is on its regular price.. I just picked up Mirror's edge for 12.xx,NBA08 for 8.xx,spiderman web of shadows for 11.xx, lego batman 8.xx and midnight club LA for 14.xx all for ps3.. I saw Resistance 2:CE for $25.xx.. Too bad they're out of stock.

I only managed to get EndWar for 8.81 and Bad Company for 12.xx
Those were the only games they had clearance, they had a few Resistance 2's but still at 53.xx

I found a "Mirrors Edge" and a "Spiderman:WoS" both for the PS3 and both were $8.81 at the Altoona, PA Sams Club.

:( I don't got a Sams Club near me... only Costco. Those deals sound amazing, I really friggen want Mirrors Edge. If anyone could sell me a copy for under fifteen, I'd gladly pay.

bread's done
Back