Mirrors edge ps3 25.00 walmart maybe ymmv?

This is the same as my Wal-Mart, has been that way for a while now, couple of copies left.. hoping they drop it down to less than $20 soon.

Just an FYI, the PC version costs $20 now. So if your PC is good enough, then it's better to go through that route since it looks better and it uses Physx.

[quote name='Serpent01']cool, i will check out walmart right now (there is one right next to where i live)[/QUOTE]

If you've already played it and like it, then by all means, pull the trigger. But if you've never played it before then rent it and give it a play through.

Ignore the haters. The game is a lot of fun and well worth $25. The story is meh and the cutscenes leave something to be desired, but the gameplay is excellent.

[quote name='10kdragon']check your target for clearance, if it goes down to 75%off then it's $9.99[/QUOTE]

360 version only though, isn't it?

It was $20 for the PS3 version at my Walmart yesterday (Charlotte, NC). I already picked it the 360 version for $10 at Target, though.

If there is a local Sam's Club near you, check them out, the ME [PS3] is selling for 18.xx here in MN.

bread's done
Back