Mirror's Edge xbox 360 disc only

Cognitive Dissonance

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Start Date: 12-29-12 End Date: 12-31-12 11:59 pm Pacific Time.
Pay via Paypal.

I wanna try out this lowball auction thing, and since I'm supposed to start at one dollar, I figure a low value item would be a good test item.

Item for auction is Mirror's Edge for Xbox 360. Disc only.

Bids start at $1.

I dunno wtf this guy was expecting. He established no rules.. made no effort to maintain this and listed one item with very little value... now he isn't even following up.

I certainly won't be participating in any lowballs he tries to have in the future.

Yeah, it's better that way. I remember back when I first started, getting that dv8mad stamp of approval was a big help, but you had to have like 15+ feedback. I had less, but went through with that sale and have kept moving forward ever since. If you're going to do a sale, jump right in, make it worthwhile, and prove you're going to deliver on all fronts. He knew the item was low-value, and yet maybe he wasn't happy with the $1.25 he will make. Hell, he was even on today, I'm sure checking this thread. Oh well. Good job!

fuck you guys. It's been only been like 4 days and all of a sudden I'm a dead beat reneger? Did it ever occur to you that maybe this site is so clunky that I couldn't even find my original post? That maybe if you wanted your damn game you should have pmed me?

I like how that one guys says "Hur, you need to post an end time"

Like I didn't put it it the first line (according to the rules) in bright blue fucking letters. 11:59 pm December 31st. I even added the fucking timezone.

And now nobody will want to deal with you. Don't care? Good.

On this particular website, the only thing we go by is trust. People have been shafted here more often than we would like, and, although you may not see these lowball sales as a big deal, it's was/is a huge part of what made these trading forums so great.

If you wait until four days after the end of the auction to even come back to your thread, then you have lost any hope that people will trust purchasing items in a lowball sale from you, which I think most of us are okay with.

Oh, and it's the buyer's fault? They should hunt you down to get the item they won? Show some pride, man. You've been here since 2007 and you call the forums clunky? You found the lowball forum originally, how hard was it to hunt down to close an auction?

It takes you 4 days to get an invoice out for one item? People don't come to you when they win an item. YOU go to THEM.

I've run several lowballs, including ones that had over a hundred items with 7 sellers and I still had invoices out the next day. Not to mention, detailed rules and a formatted post with frequent updates.

You're definitely not doing yourself any favors here, especially lashing out the way you are.

The majority of people here who run lowballs take them seriously. There's a standard that's been set by the great members of this community that should be held up to. Can't hack it? Don't try.

[quote name='Cognitive Dissonance']fuck you guys. It's been only been like 4 days and all of a sudden I'm a dead beat reneger? Did it ever occur to you that maybe this site is so clunky that I couldn't even find my original post? That maybe if you wanted your damn game you should have pmed me?

Like I didn't put it it the first line (according to the rules) in bright blue fucking letters. 11:59 pm December 31st. I even added the fucking timezone.[/QUOTE]
i'm looking forward to your second lowball:bouncy:

When I first came here to see this low-ball, a start/end time was not posted in "Bright blue letters." as I would've totally seen it, as I wanted a copy of Mirrors Edge. Glad to see that I don't need to deal with this CAGer... ever.

[quote name='Cognitive Dissonance']fuck you guys. It's been only been like 4 days and all of a sudden I'm a dead beat reneger? Did it ever occur to you that maybe this site is so clunky that I couldn't even find my original post? That maybe if you wanted your damn game you should have pmed me?

Like I didn't put it it the first line (according to the rules) in bright blue fucking letters. 11:59 pm December 31st. I even added the fucking timezone.[/QUOTE]

Even if there was an issue on your end, you didn't have to finally update by being a douche... If you had been apologetic and gone through with your transaction, most would have gotten over the hiccup. But after that? Yeah, good luck ever having a lowball on here again.

[quote name='BreakX50']When I first came here to see this low-ball, a start/end time was not posted in "Bright blue letters." as I would've totally seen it, as I wanted a copy of Mirrors Edge. Glad to see that I don't need to deal with this CAGer... ever.[/QUOTE]

Yup, there wasn't one. This guy can gofuck himself. :applause:

[quote name='buffdrew84']His response was classic! Hey you know what fuck you all too while I'm at it...lol

Am I too late to bid $1.50?[/QUOTE]

yea, you are too late. I tried to bid $2, he PM'd me saying he couldn't find the auction post to see if it was over.

I would've won too if it wasn't for those damn pesky kids and their clunky website.:roll:

[quote name='MrBoss']I won! But didnt get game :(.[/QUOTE]

So, did you ever get the game? If not, I think some negative feedback is in order.

bread's done
Back