mis0's Mini Lowball Sale is DEAD for now...

[quote name='Saratinous']1. Kingdom Under Fire: Circle of Doom (S) - $5
2. Operation Darkness (S) - $12
3. Spectral Force 3 (S) - $8

*stares at Kenshindono*

Well, at least I don't want any of this as much as Izuna. >.>[/QUOTE]

was that you that got in the bidding war with me for that Izuna set a while back? Heh i actually gotta check but i may have KUF and SF 3. I KNOW i dont have operation darkness though

Operation Darkness $13
Spectral Force 3 $9
Kingdom Under Fire $6
Yggdra Union $14

hmm foods here. Hopefully you dont end it in the next 10 mins or so

Operation Darkness $14
Spectral Force 3 $10
Kingdom Under Fire $7
Zoids Assault (S) $4

'twas indeed me in the Izuna bidding bit. ^.^

[quote name='Kenshindono']you gotta be kidding me.. lost zelda by 50 fucking cents to a damn sniper? Bah. Bullshit. Not that concerned over SF though[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

[quote name='TidalDreams']Wow, I got really lucky...[/QUOTE]

Die in a fire while being raped by wild dogs. Grats on SF 3 Saratinous

[quote name='Kenshindono']Die in a fire while being raped by wild dogs. Grats on SF 3 Saratinous[/QUOTE]

:rofl: Don't be hatin' over a silly auction. I see you have won many other items anyway.

Woo, I actually won what I came for for once!

[quote name='Kenshindono']you gotta be kidding me.. lost zelda by 50 fucking cents to a damn sniper? Bah. Bullshit. Not that concerned over SF though[/QUOTE]
If it makes you feel any better, Sears sells it for $5...as long as you can find it there.

[quote name='TidalDreams']:rofl: Don't be hatin' over a silly auction. I see you have won many other items anyway.[/QUOTE]

its not just losing an item, i can deal with that. Im not mad about losing to Saratinous on Spectral souls. I just cant believe some douche who didn't participate at all bid at the last possible second while i was posting and beat me with his first bid by 2 damn quarters.

Im gonna revise my earlier statement and just wish that you get 3rd degree burns all over your body from the fire while being raped by wild dogs, and it turns out the dogs have rabies and aids and you die of aids and rabies later in the hospital... maybe some siphilus or herpes too. Ya thats the ticket

[quote name='ZombieToast']Woo, I actually won what I came for for once!

If it makes you feel any better, Sears sells it for $5...as long as you can find it there.[/QUOTE]

only 1 sears around here and it never has anything.

Invoices are up fellas and everyone should have a PM by now as well.

Pay by tomorrow by a reasonable time and your stuff will ship on Monday!

Thanks again everyone and look out for another mini lowball that may be happening soon.

Sorry for the delay. Things caught up with me this weekend. This will definitely start early next week!

bread's done
Back