[mis0's tradelist] Have PS3 Games; Want $!

awww what's this?? mis0 must need fundz! it's ashame to see you parting w/ all your PS2 games, but damn, you got some good ones!! will PM if any catch my eye and I check what I may need.

Bump! I'm gonna quote prices as people show interest in games. Don't have the energy to go through every single game. :lol:

Luckily, I came up with a system to figure out a game price in just a few minutes. Hopefully it works out to be fair and efficient.

I'm ready to trade. :D

Final Fantasy VII: Dirge of Cerberus
Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life Special Edition
Lego Batman
Shadow of the Colossus

CML Mis0!

So when I was cleaning out my PMs (damn you 150 message limit!) I accidentally deleted the price list you sent me. If you still have that PM, could you send it to me again? If not, don't worry about making the whole list up again, I know it was a lot of games.

I kinda got my eye on the shadow of the colossus and yakuza on ps2. Are you only doing trades or are you selling those?

Bump before heading to the gym.

Will put up prices for some of my PS2 games later. I will do them by "phases" and section them off accordingly for easy reading.

My pricing method: average of the lowest prices on eBay, Amazon marketplace, and game stop and $1.50-$2.00 for shipping and handling. Do me a favor by purchasing more so I don't eat some of the shipping costs. :D

I'll continuously update the prices at least weekly so has the value of a game goes down, so will my price.

All the above is in reference to my PS2 games.

Decided not to price all the games.. as it will take too long. I will price them as I go, but offers are still welcome!

Bump.

bump - one thing about mis0's goodz is that it is all in top shape! I got a PS2 launch title from him and it was in perfect shape.

I now have a new pricing method for my PS2 games! Do message me for price quotes and for those who PMed me before, do so again as this new method will probably be much cheaper!

Edit: Thanks to idnno for the idea. :]

Mis0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bread's done
Back