Missed the Black Friday deals. Anything for a PS3?

Archaic

CAGiversary!
Feedback
21 (100%)
Should I just pull the $300 trigger and get one now, or are there any more cool package deals out there?

Also, do you think there are likely to be any more BF-like deals as the holidays get closer?

Thanks for any help!

Too bad you missed out on some of those awesome deals, I bought my PS3 when it came out otherwise I would have jumped on the one from Amazon. My advice is to wait, I'm sure that there will be more bundle deals in about 2-3 weeks (ie. around Christmas time)

I'm looking for a ps3 bundle deal myself. Preferably the R&C + Little Big Planet bundle for $299 to pick up for a special someone. I missed out on black friday because I was out of town. :(

[quote name='nuggaBB']I'm looking for a ps3 bundle deal myself. Preferably the R&C + Little Big Planet bundle for $299 to pick up for a special someone. I missed out on black friday because I was out of town. :([/QUOTE]

They still have a bunch of these at my local best buy, but they are $349 (which really isnt that bad of a deal, but $299 would be better!!).

But 350 after taxes, it's about 375. I mean it's still a deal, but like you said 299 would be more of one. I'm going to wait another week or so and see if amazon does one last 299 bundle. That type of deal on Amazon without taxes and free shipping would be amazing.

I work for sears and our black Friday now and super Saturday sales are going until Christmas. Nothing on a ps3 this week but I would keep my eyes open.

[quote name='battousai11']target has the 250gb ps3 with an extra controller for $350. If I didn't have one, I'd probably consider getting this.[/QUOTE]

Is this in North America and at every Target location? A link would be cool.

I just called a Target and the dude on the phone had NO idea what I was talking about.

[quote name='Brownjohn']Today is the last day to get the uncharted 1/infamous bundle from sonystyle.com for $299.[/QUOTE]
looks like i missed this one by a couple hours, saw your post last night when i got home at 2am and the deal was gone. :(

hopefully another deal like this will pop up soon.

[quote name='guardian_owl']If you have a Hastings around you they still have the Infamous/Uncharted 1 PS3 bundled for $299.[/QUOTE]
THANK YOU! I too missed the BF deals but after you posted this I checked and sure enough they had one left. Got it last night.

My Best Buy has the 120 with LBP and Ratchet and Clank for what I thought was $299, but as someone pointed out here it's actually $350. I'm happy with the Hastings deal as I have at least some interest in both games.

Ughhhhhhh I want a PS3 bundle so bad. I would pay $350 or that LBP/R&C BB bundle, but of course they don't have them at mine.

YMMV, but Costco had PS3 120gb, uncharted 1 + PS3 remote + $10 off game of your choice $299 deal going on.

I am going to Costco sunday so I will see if its still available

bread's done
Back