Missed the first episode? Several CBS & Fox episodes Free Amazon Unbox - NBC NLA

kjauburn

CAGiversary!
Feedback
40 (100%)
Amazon Unbox now has added a few free episodes from CBS and Fox as free downloads. NBC free episodes no longer available.

Link to the Free Downloads area here. Individual shows available below.

Back To You

Big Bang Theory

Bones

Gossip Girl

House

Kitchen Nightmares

K-Ville

Prison Break

Rules of Engagement

Til Death

Compatible with some portable video players. Including Archos, Creative, Iriver, etc.

Original Post is Dead about the NBC Downloads (OP below)

NBC is offering the following upcoming pilots for free through Amazon Unbox. You can watch them on your PC also works with your TiVo...

Journeyman

Bionic Woman

Life

Chuck

Link to the free Unbox video section. They still have some Battlestar Galatica catch up shows on there...

Cool, I will watch Bionic Woman and Chuck tonight. Only thing I wish is that it supported DirectTV DVRs because that is what I have.

Downloaded Life today, but I haven't had time to watch it. I have to agree it would be nice if I could push it out to a directv tivo. Figure I will give a few of the shows a shot since there is jack on over the next 2 weeks...

Cool, I never used UNBOXED from Amazon, but I will try this. You can also rent a DVD FREE from Blockbuster with 3 of the 4 shows on it (Bionic Woman is only a preview on the disc).

I watched Life tonight since it was the only one I had downloaded. Overall it was pretty good, but the overall plot for the season could have been laid out a little better in the pilot....

Since nothing on wed. nights I watched Bionic Woman tonight. I was a little surprised it didn't suck. Just the idea of a Bionic Woman remake sounded silly, but the episode was actually pretty good. Alot better then Life...

bread's done
Back