Mist of Pandaria WoW - $39.99 --> $9.99 Microsoft Store [OOS! More on the way?]

Considering it in case I decide to play WoW in the future. I wonder if it'll go free-to-play by the time I get around to it, though.

I don't think it will.  It was discussed during their last conference call to investors and they didn't see any reason to end the subscription based format.

tempting. but i i stopped playing WoW right before MoP came out. Don't wanna get sucked back in especially with GTAV, fifa 14, and KH around the corner.

Considering it in case I decide to play WoW in the future. I wonder if it'll go free-to-play by the time I get around to it, though.
It's partly free to play, I don't think they will go beyond it. You can go up to level 20 as a free player. Sounds perfect if you just want to make a couple characters and play once in a while up to max and then start your membership.

tempting. but i i stopped playing WoW right before MoP came out. Don't wanna get sucked back in especially with GTAV, fifa 14, and KH around the corner.
Retails for $30-$40. I would buy it just in case. I'm personally buying one and using it the next break I get.

Level 20 is like 30 minutes of game play... And your still way way way far behind the actual meat of the game. (Slowest part to grind is 60-80).

If WoW did free to play, a lot of their willing to pay base will quit because the audience of the game will severely change.

bread's done
Back