Mixed drinks w/o antifreeze

Wombat

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
The two posts about antifreeze woman got me thinking, what mixed drinks do CAG's drink? And have you invented any good ones?

I like Tequilla and Dr. Pepper, I call it a Senor Pepper.

Has anyone here ever been to hawaii and had a "Lave Flow"? It's like a frozen margarita but it is two-toned. Those things are delicious.

Flaming Doctor Peppers are good. Whiskey Sours. Hell pretty much anything sours are good.

I usually drink beer. If I'm having a mixed drink it's scotch and water.

Dirty Banana. It's basically half a banana, Kahlua, banana creme liquor, milk and a couple of other things. Great if you don't like really strong drinks.

[quote name='CheapyD']I don't really drink mixed drinks, but I do enjoy chasing sake with beer.[/quote]

:shock: Cheapy sighting! Quick flag this... they're becoming so few and far between :cry:

being a "newbie" I feel honored that cheepy posted on my subject, this is better than the time I accendentally knocked down Henry Winkler in the middle of 42nd St.

[quote name='studio']being a "newbie" I feel honored that cheepy posted on my subject, this is better than the time I accendentally knocked down Henry Winkler in the middle of 42nd St.[/quote]

Did you look down at him, hold up your thumb and say "Ehhhhh" after you did it?

[quote name='johnnyoski']Capt. Mo w/ Dr. Pepper or Coke are my favorites.

Strawberry Stoli and Lemonade is pretty refreshing once in a while.[/quote]

Wait a minute... in my excitement I missed that flying C there, I'd say something spirited but CMU has really lost its luster in the past year or so.

[quote name='studio']being a "newbie" I feel honored that cheepy posted on my subject, this is better than the time I accendentally knocked down Henry Winkler in the middle of 42nd St.[/quote]

LOL...

Did you look down at him, hold up your thumb and say "Ehhhhh" after you did it?[/quote]

I was running for a train, I just said "sorry" and kept running

Here's one that I came up with, that tastes a lot like creme soda.

3/4 Ginger ale + 1/4 rum + top it off with a shot of vanilla schnapps.

I have my own drink I invented

THE ROYAL FLUSH

2 oz Crown Royal
2 oz Peach Schnapps
8 oz Cranberry Juice
1 teaspoon of lime juice

Mix well serve in large glass with lots of ice
Try it you'll like it

(Edit) Please drink responsibly!

MGD w/ cranberry juice. my gf wouldnt drink MGD alone, so i did 1 part cran 1 part MDG. it was mmm.

get richer, henny w/ mountain dew. or remy martin w/ cranberry

Incredible Hulks are nice, Hypnotiq + Hennessy

or if you want something that's a little bit more time consuming to make, try 40 water. It tastes good and it will knock you on your ass. here go the recipe:

1 shot bacardi light
1 shot triple sec
1 shot 151
1/2 shot grenadine
pineapple juice.

Get an empty water bottle, fill it about half full of crushed ice, then add the alcohol and grenadine. Then fill the rest up with pineapple juice. Very tasty and quite potent. You can also either make it a double shot of bacardi light, or add in a shot of bacardi dark as well.

Bacardi and Coke
Lemonade and Vodka
Black and Tan with Bass and Guiness

Basic, but I just turned 21, i drank before that but not a whole lot.

bread's done
Back