Mixer23's 8th Lowball! [Done]

YES! Got 'eeeemmmmm. :D

Bidding was high enough. I want those goodies and specials. :)

So I get cases, charging cable, and all the single bid bonuses!?!?! 

Last edited by a moderator:
YES! Got 'eeeemmmmm. :D

Bidding was high enough. I want those goodies and specials. :)

So I get cases, charging cable, and all the single bid bonuses!?!?!
Correct!

I had set the threshold for the cable at $40, which was hit.

You'll also get the discounted shipping and I believe you should have first dibs at the freebies list once I get those decided upon. :)

Correct!

I had set the threshold for the cable at $40, which was hit.

You'll also get the discounted shipping and I believe you should have first dibs at the freebies list once I get those decided upon. :)
Exciting. ;) Can't wait to see the list. Hurryyyyyyy!

damn it

that wasn't 15 minutes :p
He did say sometime around 15 minutes. ;)

I wouldn't worry about it, haven't seen him around all day.

I know, right?

Hahaha! Congrats!

Thanks for all the bids everyone, invoices should be in your inbox tomorrow morning.
Thank ya thank ya. :)

damn it

that wasn't 15 minutes :p
Sorry!

I had meant I'd post randomly in the next 15 minutes, not exactly. It's listed at the top of the OP, apologies for the confusion!

I try to stay away from setting up a hard stop time to discourage those who like to pop in at the very last possible second and to outbid others by the minimum bid amount.

Sorry!

I had meant I'd post randomly in the next 15 minutes, not exactly. It's listed at the top of the OP, apologies for the confusion!

I try to stay away from setting up a hard stop time to discourage those who like to pop in at the very last possible second and to outbid others by the minimum bid amount.
no worries, it happens. I was just being too calculated haha

no worries, it happens. I was just being too calculated haha
It's super nerve-wracking trying to strategize bidding when lowballs end this way, but I've found it's the best way to try to be fair. I've been burned plenty of times on the buying end of these things.

Thanks for understanding!

Thanks again for another great lowball Mixer! I will send PayPal as soon as I receive the invoice tomorrow. Can't wait to add a ton of tracks to my Rock Band 4 library.

Dang lost out on Zelda oot. Oh well guess that's what I get for not checking while I was at work. At least I still got diddy Kong racing so I'm alright with that

Thanks again for another great lowball Mixer! I will send PayPal as soon as I receive the invoice tomorrow. Can't wait to add a ton of tracks to my Rock Band 4 library.
No problem! Glad you wound up with RB3, thanks for the participation!

Dang lost out on Zelda oot. Oh well guess that's what I get for not checking while I was at work. At least I still got diddy Kong racing so I'm alright with that
These things can be crazy right before they end, this one was actually pretty tame, with the exception of the iPhone. Congrats on the pickup!

Koo I spent $70+.......any Freebies/Goodies/Hookers for me ?

THX on the awesome Lowball

;)

I got my order a couple days ago. I thought the comment posted on here, but I guess not. I kinda forgot I was getting something lol

I got my package today. Figured it would take a while (with media mail/holidays). A heads up it was coming would have been nice. I'm very satisfied with the packaging/movies though.

Correction: It was sent first class.

Bump for new lowball!

Didn't realize people were chatting in the thread after the last lowball, I only ever replied to PM's...  Oops!  Shouldn't hit any shipping delays with the this one though, deciding to run one of these right before Christmas may not have been the best idea with my schedule & USPS being slammed with deliveries & closed several days.  I'm just glad nothing wound up lost!

cant resit the mystery box lol
Hahaha!

The last one I sold that the buyer actually paid for (the buyer from my last lowball went MIA and never paid) went for about $50. I try to make sure I at least double the value of the money spent.

Thanks for all the early bids, everyone!

Donkey Kong Country (GameStop stickers on back) - $2
Donkey Kong Country 2 (GameStop stickers on back, name written on lower front) - $2

Yoshi's Wooly World - $16

Super Mario 64 - $6

Super Mario World - $6

Donkey Kong Country 1 & 2 - $5 Each

Lion King - $1

Fallout 4 - $6

Toad Amiibo - $1

Mystery Box - $16

bread's done
Back