Mixer23's 8th Lowball! [Done]

It's in the OP guys, it'll end Saturday night.  I would've done it on Friday but I thought a lot of people(including myself would be busy with their new PS4's. ;)

Also, I added a DualShock 3 into the mix.

Bid away!

DualShock 3-$1

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days_$3

really into getting this dualshock, then my gf can kick my ass at soul caliber lol

Why do you make me steal items from you?

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days - $4 Deathfromace
don't look at it like that, look at it like I am winning an item you want only for you to end up with it at the end of a future lowball I host!

Kingdom Hearts $5

It has taken me 3 months to figure out you have a Blind Guardian avatar. cheers to you!

don't look at it like that, look at it like I am winning an item you want only for you to end up with it at the end of a future lowball I host!

Kingdom Hearts $5

It has taken me 3 months to figure out you have a Blind Guardian avatar. cheers to you!
It would be smart of me to wait till the end and try to win it when you are at school as it seems most end when you are but that wouldn't be very sportsman like. I do have a limit however so we will see if it gets to that point.

Kingdom Hearts $6

I started off with the signature because I randomly found it and I thought it was great but I did end up listening to the music and to my surprise it was good.
For the love of God, someone take these power discs off my hands! :cold:

Any takers if I lower the minimum to .25?
Might get more bids on them if maybe the shipping for it is lower if the person buys another item :D

Last edited by a moderator:
It would be smart of me to wait till the end and try to win it when you are at school as it seems most end when you are but that wouldn't be very sportsman like. I do have a limit however so we will see if it gets to that point.

Kingdom Hearts $6

I started off with the signature because I randomly found it and I thought it was great but I did end up listening to the music and to my surprise it was good.

Might get more bids on them if maybe the shipping for it is lower if the person buys another item :D
in all fairness (and since you like good music) i concede any further bids on thy hearts kingdom game. ;)

they have a massive discography, always find a random disc by them when i go hunting at the record store!

alas mixer, i have no idea what i would do with a power disc of any sort so i cant help ya there. however, i do need another controller

dualshock $8

Ah, I had actually meant to have them ship free if someone won any other item, changed the OP to reflect as much. Hopefully that's enough. I'd lower the shipping overall but then that lowers my options significantly or I'd wind up losing money.

Dual Shock 3 $12

I'll put in for the discs if nobody else bids on them and I win a bunch of other stuff, even though my wife already has them

Saw one today at ToysRUs.... What are you thinking on it?? I picked up a few Sidekicks packs today for $15 each at a liquidation place in a nearby town. Figure good Christmas gifts

Saw one today at ToysRUs.... What are you thinking on it?? I picked up a few Sidekicks packs today for $15 each at a liquidation place in a nearby town. Figure good Christmas gifts
I'll PM you in the morning when I get on my desktop to update bids. Though I should mention it is opened, so long as that's ok and I'll give you a good discount.

DS3 $14

I'm looking for Disney Infinity figs as well, specifically cars playset, randy, and a few others.  No crystal figs though!

:ds::
Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days - $7
Pokemon Pearl(No CN code)- $7

Misc/Swag:
LoZ Tetra Mini Figure - $3
Pokemon Rumble U Eevee NFC Figure w/Pokeball - $2

in all fairness (and since you like good music) i concede any further bids on thy hearts kingdom game. ;)

they have a massive discography, always find a random disc by them when i go hunting at the record store!

alas mixer, i have no idea what i would do with a power disc of any sort so i cant help ya there. however, i do need another controller

dualshock $8
Feel free to bid on kingdoms hearts as my limit was one dollar more and someone already outbid me :D

Feel free to bid on kingdoms hearts as my limit was one dollar more and someone already outbid me :D
tumblr_mvzmlcQYjL1s5vowao1_400.jpg

bread's done
Back