Mixer23's 8th Lowball! [Done]

Black DualShock 3(some minor scratches from being dropped, but was actually only used for about one month) - $16
Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story(No CN code) - $8
Metal Gear Solid HD Collection - $11
LoZ Tetra Mini Figure - $4

Pretty sure those are high bids so far

Black DualShock 3(some minor scratches from being dropped, but was actually only used for about one month) - $16
Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story(No CN code) - $8
Metal Gear Solid HD Collection - $11
LoZ Tetra Mini Figure - $4

Pretty sure those are high bids so far
Correct except on Mario & Luigi

Well, I hadn't really planned on including one since they don't usually come packaged in.
Ok, just curious. I've never bought one new so I had no idea :p

Just got my arsenal wired ps3 controller yesterday so I'm out on the controller! Unless arsenal brand is a piece of junk and I shouldn't use it lol

Ok, just curious. I've never bought one new so I had no idea :p

Just got my arsenal wired ps3 controller yesterday so I'm out on the controller! Unless arsenal brand is a piece of junk and I shouldn't use it lol
No problem, I can remember being a bit disappointed when I bought my 2nd one years back and it didn't have one.

And I'd have no idea about that controller - only ever tried one 3rd party one on PS3 and they stopped making those about 4 years ago. lol

metal gear 17

edit: nevermind won it up there for $15 haha

That was fun guys!  I'll be back in a bit to check out totals and dish out cash.  My first lowball!

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright, thanks for all the bids!

I'll total everything up in the morning and add them in the second post of the thread. PM me if there are any questions and I'll get back with you in the AM.  

Thanks again, everyone!

All packages have shipped!  If anyone needs tracking info, please PM me... Most of you should be getting your packages tomorrow though.  Thanks again, all!

tumblr_ldn3k42vq31qc06hk.gif

I'm ready!

So I'm going to be selling my Pikachu 3DS XL, should I put it up in here?

Just trying to gauge interest as I do need to try and get close to MSRP on it as I'm just buying a new one. I know they're going for $250 on eBay so I'm conflicted. :/

So I'm going to be selling my Pikachu 3DS XL, should I put it up in here?

Just trying to gauge interest as I do need to try and get close to MSRP on it as I'm just buying a new one. I know they're going for $250 on eBay so I'm conflicted. :/
I'll be bidding on it.

New items added, anyone else interested in the XL?

I also may be putting my Sprint 16GB iPhone 5 up if my 6 arrives before the start of the lowball.

Mang 3ds sounds tempting. I bet some others would fight tooth and nail for it. But dont take my word for it. Also, that iphone 5, with that iphone 6 promo, where you trade your old iphone and possibly get iphone 6 free, should be a no brainer, good luck mate. I will see if i can gather some serious cash to partake in this lowball.

Added a few new items, including my PIkachu XL, a Mystery Box and ... my KIRBY 20TH ANNIVERSARY MEDAL!!!

I've never actually seen one of those on here, they're rare as only 1,000 were offered through CN.

Get even more excited, guys!  :whee:  :whee:  :whee:

Yeah, I've been eye-balling that medal for sometime (not sure if it was yours on here or an ebay listing or something) but definitely bidding on that one! I'm sure that 3dsxl will get a fair price on here too.  Especially since CAGs know they could turn around and sell it on eBay if they end up not wanting it ;)

Evangelion, you say

I might have to. :c

I'm expecting I'll get my shit outbid at every chance, but god knows, I'll try.

Last edited by a moderator:
One week to go!  Quick update...

I'll be going through some more of my stuff over the weekend so there will most likely be a few more items added on Sunday/Monday.

I also plan on adding pictures by Thursday so everything should be set by the time the lowball begins.

bread's done
Back