Mixer23's 8th Lowball! [Done]

I know some of you guys were looking forward to it, but the Pikachu XL has been removed. A friend of mine really wanted to buy it for her son, since the lowball hadn't technically started yet I agreed to sell it to her.

I do apologize for the inconvenience, it's probably the item most were excited for. Sorry, guys!

As a side note, I do still plan on adding a few more things before this thing gets started. So please stay tuned!

I'm heart broken...

I wanted that 3dS :(
Really sorry you guys! I'm sure I could've gotten what I wanted for it on here but I elected to take the sure thing and help a find out at the same time. Is there anything I can add in that may pique your interest to still participate?

Saw you do Loot Crate..... I was extemely let down by Galactic month.... I may cancel
Y'know, I was fine with it. I'm a big fan of Alien and Firefly(I even got Mal in my blind box), so it worked out for me. It was a bit weak as far as contents but I'm still keeping my sub. I was, however, let down by both the Villains and Transform crate. I couldn't care less about Transformers and I'm not the biggest Marvel fan(DC is where it's at).

Also, I really hate all the tees I've gotten from them. The Pop Culture mash-ups are really rather tired/lazy to me and most of the designs aren't something I can see myself, as an adult, wearing. Which is saying something, since I have plenty of nerdy shirts. lol

Sure, I'll put one up tomorrow. I should get a decent shot of it since it's an extra of one I already have.

Also, I saw you in the Destiny Clan thread-thing... Though it was a couple days after the fact. :lol:
Thanks man.

If you playing on ps3 hit me up! Cookie party and I are going to play at some point if school will stop ruining my life.

Really sorry you guys! I'm sure I could've gotten what I wanted for it on here but I elected to take the sure thing and help a find out at the same time. Is there anything I can add in that may pique your interest to still participate?

Y'know, I was fine with it. I'm a big fan of Alien and Firefly(I even got Mal in my blind box), so it worked out for me. It was a bit weak as far as contents but I'm still keeping my sub. I was, however, let down by both the Villains and Transform crate. I couldn't care less about Transformers and I'm not the biggest Marvel fan(DC is where it's at).

Also, I really hate all the tees I've gotten from them. The Pop Culture mash-ups are really rather tired/lazy to me and most of the designs aren't something I can see myself, as an adult, wearing. Which is saying something, since I have plenty of nerdy shirts. lol
You got a spare Pikachu 3DS laying around? Lol. I have a PS4, so I'm still going to participate.

You got a spare Pikachu 3DS laying around? Lol. I have a PS4, so I'm still going to participate.
Hahaha, unfortunately I do not. If I did my wife would have probably already claimed it. ;)

I expected better I guess on the Star Wars end of the crate. I'm gonna hope the DR3 item from this crate is amazing.
Ah, I see what you mean now. I'm not the biggest SW fan so that would explain why I wasn't overly disappointed.

Forgot to mention, I just added a couple more Vita-centric items...  A 32GB Vita memory card and the Clamshell case from the Solid Gold edition of Persona 4 The Golden.

Still planning on adding a few more blu's and maybe another random item or two before this thing gets started.

Pictures added!  Just so we're clear, the nanako fig. is the one that's on the box - the opened one is mine and is completely the same except for having a different face.

Oh yeah... WE'RE NOW LIVE!!

Club Nintendo Kirby 20th Anniversary Medal - $5.50

Tomodachi Life - $5
Pokemon Rumble Blast -$5
Kirby Medal isn't in the .50 bid section, would you like to make it 5 or 6?

*EDIT* Nevermind. lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Club Nintendo Kirby 20th Anniversary Medal(Rare, only 1,000 produced! box has slight bend on top, otherwise in good condition) - $35
Kindle Fire (1st Gen) Great Condition, barely used! Comes with nice zippered case - $20

MK8 Happy Meal Visor(sealed) - $1

Diablo III Ultimate Evil Edition - $8
Murdered: Soul Suspect - $5

:3ds: :

Tomodachi Life - $9

Vita:

Borderlands 2 game + DLC download code - $5
32GB Memory Card - $9

Castlevania $4

Also, stupid question, but I'm half asleep, is borderlands 2 game the code or physical cart? Thanks :)
It's all one code, sorry for the confusion! I tried to make it more clear in the OP. I do also have a physical cart, which I wouldn't mind parting with, it just wouldn't have the DLC.

Thanks for all the early bids, guys! Mystery Box is even more popular than I thought it'd be here in the early goings, but no worries as I'll make sure I get it packed with plenty of awesome stuff so it'll be worth your while. To give you a small update, since we've hit the $10 increment 3 times already, it now contains 4 games and 6 blus - as well as all kinds of other odds and ends I've collected over the years. I plan on posting a few teases throughout the week, especially if it keeps growing. I'm also thinking at this rate I'm going to need a pretty big box, so if it keeps growing I will split the cost of shipping with whomever wins it to try and alleviate the extra costs involved.

bread's done
Back