Miyazaki Collection?

gamefreak

CAGiversary!
Looking to get a 'set' of Miyazaki's works at a low cost. In specific, Princess M, Spirited Away, Howl's Castle, and so forth. Does any such set exist? Are there any stores online that offer his DVD's at a low price?

GF

there are many many many bootlegs, but for a legit release, there isnt such a thing in R1, there may be one other regions though.

if you want to buy them seperately, i might suggest getting the 2 disc se's at somewhere like www.cdtradepost.com

i got all mine there for 11.99 each

I recommanded you sign up for DisneyMovieClub Deal & get all the Miyazaki Collection titles you wanted!

Promotion Code: 785047

You get 4 for $1 (paying by credit card) with 4 to buy.

Buy a 5th for $14.95 and you only have to buy 3 more.

You can get a 6th for $9.95, but it doesn't reduce your commitment. When you enter this offer online the website says 4 for $1.99 each, but you'll see when you go to check out that it is only $1 total for the 4 because you pay by credit card online.

You need to buy 3 more movies in the next 2 years.

5 movies for $15.95
Take the 6th movie for $9.95
Buy 3 more movies ($22 X 3) = $66 then cancel your account! It's the only cheapass way to get ur Disney movie for cheap!

[quote name='Masterkyo']I recommanded you sign up for DisneyMovieClub Deal & get all the Miyazaki Collection titles you wanted!

Promotion Code: 785047

You get 4 for $1 (paying by credit card) with 4 to buy.

Buy a 5th for $14.95 and you only have to buy 3 more.

You can get a 6th for $9.95, but it doesn't reduce your commitment. When you enter this offer online the website says 4 for $1.99 each, but you'll see when you go to check out that it is only $1 total for the 4 because you pay by credit card online.

You need to buy 3 more movies in the next 2 years.

5 movies for $15.95
Take the 6th movie for $9.95
Buy 3 more movies ($22 X 3) = $66 then cancel your account! It's the only cheapass way to get ur Disney movie for cheap![/quote]
It's the cheapest way to go about. However, just as with any DVD clubs, you have to discipline yourself to cancel the automatic shipment of monthly featured DVDs...

You can do both, online or send the little card. Give them your email address and you'll get a selection reminder to reply.

bread's done
Back