MK:DA & MAT Gamespot deal- Anyone else get fingered?

spek

CAGiversary!
As in gamespot gave me the finger. I ordered MAT & MK for Xbox and for some reason they sent me PS2 MK. Does Gamestop crap up orders a lot, or is this unusual? Funny, I would expect this more from EB than GS.

They sent me the Xbox MK:DA but its a promo package that cannot be exchanged at any retailer. I was kind of hoping to do that. Hopefully I can still find someone who wants it for $10 or a decent trade sinc eI have zero interest in the genre where MK belongs.

Gamestop sent me a demo for PS2 Metal Arms with a Naki G-Pak for the Xbox I ordered. Kind of similar, although the demo was a completely unexpected bonus so I didn't much care.

I'd just give them a call or an e-mail and ask them to send you the Xbox version. I'd imagine they won't even ask you to send back the PS2 version they mistakenly sent you. (After all, it is their screw up.)

ha, yeah I got the bodywash too, what was up with that? Just because I play games doesn't mean my armpits reek of stank and so forth. Also- I see that the strange title worked, there's approximately eight million posts in a thread about getting shortchanged.

Coming soon- "EBGames- Anyone Else Get DVDA'ed?"

[quote name='trustcompany1013']some ppl on here would prefer getting fingered....[/quote]

Yeah, I always related "getting fingered" with a positive experience. I will have to say, those that I've fingered never complained about it later on a message forum. :D

getting fingered can mean fingerbanging, or it can mean flipping someone the bird.

but on topic, i ordered megaman battle network 3 for ten shipped and banjo kazooie for six back on august 5, and am still waiting for the games to arrive

My last order from GS (and I do mean last) my card got charged double the price, one of the games they sent was damaged, the other covered in deodorant (white roll on, not spray or gel, though it was mint after I cleaned it off). They did refund the overcharge a few days later though, no hassle. Still waiting for a replacement disc on the 1st game.

Getting fingered can also mean getting snitched on.

Yeah, the bodywash sample threw me for a loop. Having visited the local GameStop I don't feel these are people from who I'd seek advice on personal hygeine. If they want to give me a sample of something make it a useful product like ammo.

bread's done
Back