MLB 08 The Show PS3 $49.99 shipped @Amazon.com

Yeah, I feel the same way, but unfortunately they don't usually drop that way until the next version is around the corner. And I believe MLB 08 has been selling ok for Sony, so I think I will take advantage of the sale this time around.

If you're a baseball fan at all and have a PS3, you really should buy this game. It's gotten more time in my PS3 than any other game I've had so far.

[quote name='Exodus.Lang']If you're a baseball fan at all and have a PS3, you really should buy this game. It's gotten more time in my PS3 than any other game I've had so far.[/quote]

QFT, I absolutely love this game! Pick it up if you haven't yet.

[quote name='cheapskate01']I want this game so badly but sports games drop so much in value im waiting for a 25-35 price range.[/quote]

Yeah I pretty much feel the same way.

[quote name='cheapskate01']I want this game so badly but sports games drop so much in value im waiting for a 25-35 price range.[/QUOTE]

Baseball season lasts until the end of October, are you willing to wait that long?! You could be playing baseball all summer long, there's no greater feeling than reenacting big games and matchups before or after they happen :)

This is easily my favorite sports game since MVP Baseball 2005. It is a reason to own a PS3 imo if you like baseball. I don't regret paying full price at all. I even have full accurate minor league rosters as well downloaded from operationsports.com

[quote name='WatchdogXC']This is easily my favorite sports game since MVP Baseball 2005. It is a reason to own a PS3 imo if you like baseball. I don't regret paying full price at all. I even have full accurate minor league rosters as well downloaded from operationsports.com[/quote]

This game was the main reason I picked a PS3 over a 360.

[quote name='Exodus.Lang']This game was the main reason I picked a PS3 over a 360.[/quote]

This game WAS my reason for choosing PS3. I'm very stingy about spending. So it was hard to validate spending this type of money. However, MLB 08 was the reason that I went to PS3.

I currently run a league on another forum and am in the CAG league. Getting good online match-ups make this game so worth it.

[quote name='cdrw123']Yep 25-30$ range then it becomes a must buy. No matter how good it is no more than $30 for sports titles[/QUOTE]

I would not expect this til drop till next year. Sony is very stingy with price drops on the PS3 (unlike the PS2). I have no doubt it's worth it. The PSP version has limitless replay value and best baseball game I have ever played. But will I spend this much time on a console version? :whistle2:?

The games really need to work together, so I can play anywhere. I would pay the premium, it's that good!

Another vote for this game. I've been playing it non stop since I got it. Was just called up to the major after 2 years in the minor (yep, 2 loooong years in RTTS:whistle2:D). Absolutely love it

[quote name='cheapskate01']I want this game so badly but sports games drop so much in value im waiting for a 25-35 price range.[/QUOTE]

absolutely, I think in general sports games should be NEW at $35, $60 for a roster update is outrageous

bread's done
Back