MLB 09 The Show $26.99 on Newegg

i love this game. well worth it even though i picked it up for 40 if your a baseball fan...soo many hours played on rtts

Thanks for the deal. I'm actually looking for it as a gift for my brother. He loved MLB 2007 on PSP and since I"m getting him a PS3 for Christmas, this would be a nice addition.

I think this is $20 at gamefly. I hapily payed $60 at release and have gotten the msot enjoyment out of MLB 09. 08-->09 was a pretty good improvement, hope that translates to 010.

[quote name='V4oLDbOY']I think this is $20 at gamefly. I hapily payed $60 at release and have gotten the msot enjoyment out of MLB 09. 08-->09 was a pretty good improvement, hope that translates to 010.[/QUOTE]

you are correct it is $20 on gamefly and I have a $5 off coupon might just get it there, thanks for the heads up

[quote name='denshaotoko']grabbed it for $5 at hwv :)[/QUOTE]

This was a ymmv deal that happened long ago and really doesn't help anyone in this thread. Why don't you take it to the bragging section?

[quote name='SteveGo']This was a ymmv deal that happened long ago and really doesn't help anyone in this thread. Why don't you take it to the bragging section?[/QUOTE]

Actually that deal is going on right now, started yesterday. So ymmv but not bad info

Best baseball game ever. Never had to manage a 40 man roster before, or deal with waivers and all of the other details of a team. This is super engrossing for those who love baseball.

Check your local Wal-Mart because mine in Newton, IA has MLB 09 PS3 on clearance for $20.00, so surely there's gotta be some other stores out there somewhere that have it the same...

[quote name='mythus']awesome game, to bad the multiplayer is complete arse. it's so laggy and unsmooth. hopefully 2010 is better.[/QUOTE]My understanding is this game has somewhat of a netcode problem, nevertheless you can get some pretty smooth online play if not seamless if you've troubleshooted your connection top to bottom.

If anyone likes to play sim style with guess pitch off, hit me up for a game, I'm usually in the Guess pitch off or Rookies lobby, my connection is rock solid. "Sharkforever" ;)

I would pick this up, still play 08 from time to time(although I hate outdated rosters) So I'll have to wait for 2010 if I have to get one. Not only that, but I'm a diehard twins fan and having them play in the metrodome, when they are going to be in target field this year would bug me.

Great Game frustratingly difficult. Might be easier to actually make the pro's in real life then have your player do it in RTTS :) Sold it a while back and got 08 cheap.

bread's done
Back