MLB 09: The Show (PS3) $49.99

This is actually a great deal. This game never went on sale this early last year. I ended up buying it for full retail plus tax at a local B&M last year.

I'm in. Thanks.

I really suggest that anyone interested in this buy '08 instead. The online is laggy, and there are not enought improvements over '08 to justify this price (even at $50). This version is still better than MLB 2K9 though... :whistle2:/

[quote name='kellehair']This is actually a great deal. This game never went on sale this early last year. I ended up buying it for full retail plus tax at a local B&M last year.

I'm in. Thanks.
iy.gif
[/quote]
I think this is the first time this game has gone on sale since its release.

[quote name='KueMan10']I really suggest that anyone interested in this buy '08 instead. The online is laggy, and there are not enought improvements over '08 to justify this price (even at $50). This version is still better than MLB 2K9 though... :whistle2:/[/quote]

Anyone who has played MLB 09' for more than 10 minutes will see that there were VAST improvements, especially with the fielding and turning of double plays. Go for 09'.

[quote name='KueMan10']I really suggest that anyone interested in this buy '08 instead. The online is laggy, and there are not enought improvements over '08 to justify this price (even at $50). This version is still better than MLB 2K9 though... :whistle2:/[/quote]

mlb 09 is a outstanding game deffinatly go for 09 over 08 so many improvements and if you play inside your country online perfect connection everytime.

[quote name='kellehair']This is actually a great deal. This game never went on sale this early last year. I ended up buying it for full retail plus tax at a local B&M last year.

I'm in. Thanks.
ig.jpg
[/quote]

Although it's a $10 price drop but its still a great deal.Thanks OP.

I was going to do the trade-in promotion, but I can't find any of the fucking games I'd like to trade in. I searched Rock Revolution (never popped up) and Timeshift (only showed on PS3, I have the 360 version) just to see if I'd have a chance of making the promotion, but I guess not.

Oh well, thanks anyways OP

bread's done
Back