MLB 13 The Show PS3 $39.99 at target

bondmonkee

CAGiversary!
target.com/p/mlb-13-the-show-playstation-3/-/A-14395933#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=mlb+the+show

MLB 13 The Show is on sale for $39.99 at target. Got my copy about 3 hours ago. It's online and in store. Be aware though at my target it was still marked at $59.99 but i showed them the price online and they gave it to me for $39.99. Don't know how long its lasting.

Sorry if it's a repost, looked to see and didn't see a thread about it.

Thank you very much for posting this. I just checked Amazon, and their price is the same as Target's. I am hoping that it is a permanent price drop.

[quote name='Duke']Very happy I traded this in for $37 + the bonus 20 at amazon when I had the chance![/QUOTE]

Same here...this game is a turd. I'll stick to last years version, less bugs, game modes that work and better gameplay, sound, etc.

[quote name='Matt Young']Thank you very much for posting this. I just checked Amazon, and their price is the same as Target's. I am hoping that it is a permanent price drop.[/QUOTE]

A little early for a price drop, no?

[quote name='GBAstar']A little early for a price drop, no?[/QUOTE]

No, this game is tanking in sales. Much worse then last years sales numbers and the game is not as polished.

[quote name='rman']No, this game is tanking in sales. Much worse then last years sales numbers and the game is not as polished.[/QUOTE]

Is it being outsold by another MLB game?

bread's done
Back