MLB 14: The Show- Official PS4 Cag League

I didn't get an invite so do it even though I won't have the game till next week but you can start the season without me until then.

My PSN is king_of_kickz

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright I activated the franchise, its gonna take a lil bit for it to activate but we are starting now.

Its live now guys, so go and play your games.

You can sign 2 free agents if u want to.

is an old roster being used?  I don't have Tanaka on the Yankees which is a bummer since he's the only one on the staff who can throw strikes.

Any regulation on free agents, or is it first come, first serve?

Regarding the roster question, the roster being used was uploaded at the time the league was first created (not activated).

I grabbed 2 starting pitchers, be glad to drop one or both if we are regulating FA's  

Also, I have AROID, but put him in the minors.  LOL

I'm starting to see the problem with online leagues from the two I have joined.

What's the point of an online league when so many teams are being controlled by the CPU? I'm seeing at my first-month schedule and it's mostly CPU teams. I've taken a look at several random leagues, and they tend to have maybe two or three players and the rest of the teams are CPU.

On top of that, there's no quick count that I can see. Is it an option that I toggle or the commissioner? I like to play with human players without quick count. That's fine, but not with the CPU. That's boring for an online mode. Can I sim all these CPU games?

It seems like leagues are the worst option if you want to play with actual live people right now.

Alright, quick count is on now, sorry about that. I'll be inviting people who are getting into the league late. Its not too late to join, if anyone wants to still join, just post ur psn gt and what team u want. The following teams are open right now-

NY Mets

Baltimore Orioles

Tampa Rays

Blue Jays

Indians

Tigers

Twins

Mariners

Houston Astros

Nationals

Phillies

Marlins

Brewers

Pirates

D'Backs

San Diego

San Fran

Well 4-2 after two series... My relief pitching is horrible, starters are actually doing well with Chacin leading the league with 20 k's after 2 starts! Walk off homers for Cuddy and Cargo, and Tulo with 2 jacks... Funny thing is all except on RBI was a homerun.

FYI, I love the quick counts... A lot more strategy involved and makes the games go quicker... However it's still taking me 30+to complete games. Almost 4 hours to complete six games!!!

BEWARE: Due to how this league was set up, I (and others) have been screwed over. I woke up to a 1-2 online record on my Universal Profile. Seeing as how I had not played any ranked online games yet, I was very confused.

Turns out, online franchise games count toward that record, whereas online league games in the past did not. That would be fine, except the losses came in simmed games. The league auto-resolves each series after 7 days. So now I'm tagged with losses for games I didn't even play.

Between that, the 90 game schedule, all the CPU teams, and the general lack of any sort of structure, I have bowed out of this league.

BEWARE: Due to how this league was set up, I (and others) have been screwed over. I woke up to a 1-2 online record on my Universal Profile. Seeing as how I had not played any ranked online games yet, I was very confused.

Turns out, online franchise games count toward that record, whereas online league games in the past did not. That would be fine, except the losses came in simmed games. The league auto-resolves each series after 7 days. So now I'm tagged with losses for games I didn't even play.

Between that, the 90 game schedule, all the CPU teams, and the general lack of any sort of structure, I have bowed out of this league.
Hmm, I didnt realize that, damn. What do u guys wanna do? You wanna still play in the league or no?

It's cool, snakeybro. I had no idea the game would do that, either. Nothing against you. It's just a combination of multiple factors.

Hey guys, Im gonna be dropping this league now, I have too many games to play and wins and losses from simmed games go on your universal profile record. Sorry guys.

Make sure you boot everyone remaining before you leave. That way, it will dissolve the league. Otherwise, it just passes on commish duties to someone else.

RTTS is still very addicting. Even when you're in a hitting slump, you're like, "Just one more at-bat. I can break out of this." You just wish the game would load more quickly so you can get back into it.

bread's done
Back