MLB 2K8 PS3 $15.99 @ Amazon

[quote name='Larrabee213']Stick with MLB 08: The Show, a far superior baseball game on the PS3[/quote]

what he said

[quote name='Ketsui']damn, why cant this price be on the 360!!?[/quote]

My thoughts exactly! I already have The Show but at that price...very tempting.

i got the 360 version and, if you fix the sliders and dl the patch, its a fantastic game of baseball.

im sure the show is better, but 2k8 only got bad reviews for problems that are fixed in updates.

[quote name='BIGDADDYJN']You knw, there's a reason why it's $15.99......

Maybe because it

***SPOILER ALERT***

BLOWS?!?[/quote]

Exactly! I downloaded the demo on both the 360 and PS3 at the same time and I seriously deleted both demos after less than 5 minutes of play. The new to this year pitching mechanics(without the ability in the options to use "classic" controls makes this game an abomination. $16 bucks is still $516 too much to entice me to ever play that game.

Did they even patch out the bad stuff in 2k7 at all?

I enjoyed 2k7 when I rented it last year, so I can't see how it can be that horrible, but wow did the bottom drop out on this game. I cashed in sonyrewards for the show 08 and neglect the hell out of it in favor of games ending in 4

i got a email sent back saying my credit card info was invalid, but that was after it jumped back to 55. I still got charged 15.99. Hope Amazon doesnt fuck with my shit.

[quote name='auburntigersfan4life']its samuel Jackson...[/quote]

Samuel L Jackson, to be precise....

[quote name='Rozz']Samuel L Jackson, to be precise....[/quote]

I thought SLJ was the guy in American Gangster and Man on Fire. Denzel is the guy who was in Black Snake Moan & Star Wars eps 2 & 3.

[quote name='Bezerker']I thought SLJ was the guy in American Gangster and Man on Fire. Denzel is the guy who was in Black Snake Moan & Star Wars eps 2 & 3.[/quote]

Don't forget Pulp Fiction. I loved Denzel in Pulp Fiction. He was sexay!

bread's done
Back