MLB 2k9 xbox 360 for $42.99 w/Free Shipping @ Amazon

gobluemike

CAG Veteran
MLB 2k9 available at Amazon for $42.99 with free shipping. Link here. Patch came out today by 2k sports which is supposed to fix most or all of the critical issues with this game that have been raised.

I have enjoyed the 2k sports games, but the reviews on Amazon for this game bring out all the glitches and you have to wonder how the game made it to market with all those issues.

Maybe when this hits below the $30 price point, I'll pick it up.

[quote name='wildcpac']The graphics and gameplay still blow compared to MLB 09 The Show.[/quote]
True Dat. I might consider getting it for the acheivements when it drops below $5.

[quote name='emeraldgsl']True Dat. I might consider getting it for the acheivements when it drops below $5.[/QUOTE]

Ok, ok, the $19.99 price point

It's sad that this franchise really hasn't progressed at all in three years. Really, really sad, especially for anyone who doesn't own a PS3.

LONG LIVE MVP BASEBALL 2005!

Normally competition brings out the best in a dev. But it's almost like they are banking only on the 360 crowd to buy it since they have no choice.

If you own a ps3 and you buy this game, shame on you.

No way this is worth more than $19.99 and I'm a die-hard baseball fan.

All the companies really need to get off the $59.99 MSRP for sports roster updates - it's obvious people just aren't buying it anymore.*

*except for Madden. :)

[quote name='jaybird']No way this is worth more than $19.99 and I'm a die-hard baseball fan.

All the companies really need to get off the $59.99 MSRP for sports roster updates - it's obvious people just aren't buying it anymore.*

*except for Madden. :)[/QUOTE]

Not in this economy...

Damn don't make me dig up those videos from the other thread.
Go search on youtube for mlb 2k9 glitches. holy fuck.

[quote name='Skoalboy']Horrible game for any price. Worst baseball game ever![/quote]

I dont know they might have a fight on there hand with 2k8 lol its pretty bad as well

[quote name='Young Deezy']This game hasn't been good since 2K7.

They honestly shouldn't have changed it so much.[/quote]

I would have to agree with that. Leave it how it used to be and just let the fans enjoy it!
pixel.gif

bread's done
Back