MLB Opening Day

silentevil

CAGiversary!
I went to the Tampa Bay Rays Baltimore Orioles game tonight. It reminded me why I love baseball so much. Rays won in bottom of the 9th after a long breath holding top of the 9th. Anyone else go to any opening day games? What did you think?

I got home and turned the tv on when they were interviewing Crawford about the game. Wish I would've at least seen the last inning. Sounds like an exciting game.

Best game I have seen in a long time. They brought in a pinch hitter who almost hit a walk off home run for the run but missed the top of the wall by inches. Then Crawford knocked one into right for the come from behind win.

I searched before I started this thread and after you posted your comment. Maybe I'm blind but I wasn't able to locate a MLB 2010 thread. I did find one from last year and one from '08. So in short if I would of seen a thread I would of just posted in there.

[quote name='silentevil']I searched before I started this thread and after you posted your comment. Maybe I'm blind but I wasn't able to locate a MLB 2010 thread. I did find one from last year and one from '08. So in short if I would of seen a thread I would of just posted in there.[/QUOTE]

Again, fighting the urge to be a dick, lol. But this thread:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=249104

It's been on the first page for at least a couple weeks now. It was literally 3 posts below yours when you originally made your thread. Not that it really matters, but this is the 2nd time it's happened this week. Just struck me as odd, that's all.

It's ok you're a Yankee's fan people expect you to be a dick

search.jpg

Just to prove my point

I don't think any of the Off Topic threads pull up in the search bar. Try searching for other threads in the forum (Chris Kanyon, iPad, epic beard man, etc.) Nothing comes up. There's still something to be said for paying attention though.

bread's done
Back