MLB Power Pros $20 shipped @ Amazon

I really wanted this game for some time. Does anyone know if a second game is in the works in the US? If an updated game is on its way out maybe I'll hold off.

CC had it for 8 bucks few weeks back for theps2

Do you ever get to play a game in Success Mode..... i played it 2 years and still never got to play in a game yet and i think success mode only last 3 BLEH

Note that I just recently scanned the PS2 version at kmart and it rang up for $10. So buy it there if you can find it.

[quote name='slidecage']CC had it for 8 bucks few weeks back for theps2

Do you ever get to play a game in Success Mode..... i played it 2 years and still never got to play in a game yet and i think success mode only last 3 BLEH[/quote]

At the end of Year Two, you're forced into games, although you only play your ABs, your pitches (with a person on base), or if you are captain, you don't play at all until you take complete control of the team late in the game.

Year Three is the same deal, but there's a tournament after your league playoff.

[quote name='Fishercat']At the end of Year Two, you're forced into games, although you only play your ABs, your pitches (with a person on base), or if you are captain, you don't play at all until you take complete control of the team late in the game.

Year Three is the same deal, but there's a tournament after your league playoff.[/QUOTE]

played the entire 3 years

Year 2 played just in the tourmanet one game

year 3 played in the game before the tour and 1 game in the tour

that is all i played.. Then said i wasnt good enough for the pros ... game over..

i can see why this game tanked

[quote name='slidecage']played the entire 3 years

that is all i played.. Then said i wasnt good enough for the pros ... game over..

i can see why this game tanked[/quote]I didn't even make it through the first year. I have it for the Wii.

[quote name='slidecage']played the entire 3 years

i can see why this game tanked[/quote]

Well, it is a single elim tourney: you lose and you're out. As a side note, you can get to the pros (well, minors, then you import the player) if you win the big tourney at the end or if your player is good enough without winning.

bread's done
Back