Mlb the show 13 for Ps3 & VIta 79.99

kygad

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I hope this isn't a re post. I checked the first 3 or so pages and didn't see this listed. They ran something similar last year as well. The show 12 was actually my first Vita game purchase and I opted out of the Ps3 Version figuring there would be a sale and there was about six months later. From past experience this will prob be the best deal offered till prices start to drop towards the end of the regular season. I was kicking myself on passing that up last year.

HERE

It's a shame they don't do for this game what they did with Sly Cooper and give a free copy of the vita game with the PS3 game purchase.

[quote name='granturismo']Yep very excessive. 49.99 is about right for CAG[/QUOTE]

Surely you don't mean for both?! This is the same deal as last year - a solid discount for picking up the handheld version too. Amazon is also the only retailer running it in 2013, and they have release day shipping.

[quote name='granturismo']Yep very excessive. 49.99 is about right for CAG[/QUOTE]

You must be joking buddy. It's a decent deal

Last edited by a moderator:

this is a very good deal getting both of these games AT LAUNCH mind you for 80$. you are basically getting the vita version for 15$ lol. i know we all love our cheap games but mlb the show is a big spring release game from sony so getting both for this price a great thing for baseball fans like myself. mlb the show rules !!!

A better deal will come in regards to these two.
They ran a much better promotion last year, and unless you must have them at launch, I would wait.

[quote name='alwayscheaper']When was that last year? I stalked both these and nothing beat this deal until the season ended and gamefly did sales.[/QUOTE]

It wasn't at launch last year, but I'm certain Gamestop ran a promotion that worked out to be around $60.00 for both.

[quote name='TheBigHouse']I would love to know when, during the season last year, a new copy of The Show 12 on PS3 dropped to $20.

Hint: it never happened.[/QUOTE]

was at meijers around aug

It's tempting, but I'm only getting the Vita version. I would consider both if they included crossplay again.

bread's done
Back