MLB The Show 15 Vita $19.99 preorder on Amazon (voucher)

This is not a bad deal... Hopefully the Vita version will be better this coming year. 

Can't post the link because I haven't posted till now LOL

it would not bug me if it was an online only game. Maybe then  sony would get their heads out of their asses and bring the 64GB card here

Thing is, with these games I'd be MUCH happier paying $10-$20 to download the new skins.  It's not really a new game anyway.

This should drop quick. I bought '14 for cheaper than this after a month of it being out
Me too...but that was because 14 was in stores and not selling. Might be different for online only. I still play FIFA and Show enough that anything under $20 is worth it to me for updates. I won't spend more than that on them though...so usually I have to hunt for my price point.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have never purchased a download voucher from any where but the Playstation store.  Will one voucher code be downloadable on two Vita's that are attached to the same account?

I have never purchased a download voucher from any where but the Playstation store. Will one voucher code be downloadable on two Vita's that are attached to the same account?
I think it should work. Playstation's policy allows for two handhelds to share a single account

Tempting even though I sold my vita to help pay for my ps4 . I might pick up another one next year if they go on sale again.
I'm definitely getting a console copy of this next year to carry one my road the show from 14

bread's done
Back