mlb tv

Reds303

CAGiversary!
Feedback
445 (100%)
Has anyone here ever had a subscription to mlb tv? I'm trying to decide if it is worth it and if there is a major difference between the premium and regular subscriptions.

Has anyone here ever had a subscription to mlb tv? I'm trying to decide if it is worth it and if there is a major difference between the premium and regular subscriptions.
I've had it for the last couple years. It's definitely worth it if you're a huge baseball fan, especially if you don't live in your favorite team's market. The difference between premium and regular is that regular only allows you to watch on your PC, while the premium version lets you watch on a ton of different devices like 360, PS3, PS4, Xbox One, smart TVs, wifi blu ray players, Apple TV, Roku, phones, tablets, etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
It is definitely worth it if you are out of market. Check the blackout areas though to make sure you can see who you want. Certain areas of Iowa are blacked out of 5 teams or so.

Thanks for the replies. I'm think I'll go ahead and get ahead since I'm tired of missing Reds games (I live in MN). I know it says you can watch games on your schedule, which I think is nice, but is there a limit to how long you have to watch a game? For example, if I want to watch a game that was played a few weeks ago or so, can I still watch every game?

Go to ebay. Peopleshare their user name and pw. I paid 70$ 3 seasons ago. Same pw is active for this season. Heck if you give me 50 I'll pm you the info. Im a huge Sox fan and I watch most and listen to all. The account also give you free At Bat premium sub on your mobile devices!

Go to ebay. Peopleshare their user name and pw. I paid 70$ 3 seasons ago. Same pw is active for this season. Heck if you give me 50 I'll pm you the info. Im a huge Sox fan and I watch most and listen to all. The account also give you free At Bat premium sub on your mobile devices!
It's also against the terms of use for MLB.TV to provide someone else your user ID/password information:

http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/subscriptions/index.jsp?product=mlbtv&affiliateId=MLBTVREDIRECT

SHARING OF PASSWORDS TO ANY SERVICE, PRODUCT OR THE MLBAM PROPERTIES IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN. IN ADDITION TO THE RIGHTS AND REMEDIES AVAILABLE TO MLBAM AS SET FORTH IN THE PREVIOUS PARAGRAPH, MLBAM RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CHARGE USERS THE FULL SUBSCRIPTION FEE FOR EACH INDIVIDUAL WITH WHOM THE USER HAS SHARED HIS/HER PASSWORD.
Do so at your own risk.

bread's done
Back