mlb.tv?

hopesfall

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (100%)
Has anyone ordered this in the past? I'm thinking about signing up for this season, but I don't want to do it if the quality is poor during actual broadcasts. Also, is this just the same as if I were watching the game on TV? Meaning, the same broadcast team and such? Watching the Mariners wouldn't be the same if I didn't get to hear Dave Henderson's goofy voice all the time :lol:

You just get the FSN feed as far as I know, so it's essentially the same.

But the thing I don't like about it is that the size of the image is really small. I'd say it were like 300 x 200 pixels. It's tiny! I'm sure it's bigger than that, though...

I'm getting the digital cable package, Extra Inniings, along with MLB.tv...

If you have a choice and money is no issue, go with Extra Innings. I'm getting MLB.tv because a lot of the Cardinal weekend games are not shown through Extra Innings, because their weekend home games are through the WB... Extra Innings is basically just Fox Sports Net games (unless it's something like the Boston Sports Network or YES...etc).

Erm...yeah, it's just like watching a broadcast on TV. My only complaint is that the size of the window is small. You can make it full screen, but it's extremely pixelated.

[quote name='WinnieThePujols']You just get the FSN feed as far as I know, so it's essentially the same.

But the thing I don't like about it is that the size of the image is really small. I'd say it were like 300 x 200 pixels. It's tiny! I'm sure it's bigger than that, though...

I'm getting the digital cable package, Extra Inniings, along with MLB.tv...

If you have a choice and money is no issue, go with Extra Innings. I'm getting MLB.tv because a lot of the Cardinal weekend games are not shown through Extra Innings, because their weekend home games are through the WB... Extra Innings is basically just Fox Sports Net games (unless it's something like the Boston Sports Network or YES...etc).

Erm...yeah, it's just like watching a broadcast on TV. My only complaint is that the size of the window is small. You can make it full screen, but it's extremely pixelated.[/QUOTE]

when I was in pittsburgh I got it for the phillies season since I wanted to see some games. I was really disappointed with the amount of games I got. You should be able to get all of the games of one team besides when they are shown nationally.

Hmm. Damn, I want to do the Extra Innings because when I did that in the past, I loved it. But I'm moving (mid-season haha) and Comcast always seems to find a way to fuck something up, so I'm sure my Extra Innings subscription would be the same way. I think I might just end up going with MLB.tv, as a "trial" for future seasons. Thanks guys.

bread's done
Back