MM Contest Over. Nock Bottom I need your mailing address for your art cell!

[quote name='willardhaven']How do I know if I'm in your group?[/QUOTE]

The link in the OP should go directly to the right group. At least it did for me.

I'm in!.I'll try it out,though my College basketball knowledge isn't as good as college football.Well,let's see how it turns out :D.

[quote name='rustyrage']cool i joined. i've watched college basketball a lot this year. but ill still probably lose[/quote]

ive watched alot too. ima enter a bracket even though ill lose. College Basketball in march is unpredictable as hell. You never know whos going to make the final four. you just have an educated guess.

[quote name='slidecage']doesnt someone else do the tourament every year....[/QUOTE]

Even if they do, the more the merrier, no?

[quote name='Josef']Even if they do, the more the merrier, no?[/QUOTE]

mostly was just asking if someone else did this or was the same person. cant remember.

already got my club out to club the UCLA players when they choke for the 3rd year in a row this year LOL

[quote name='slidecage']mostly was just asking if someone else did this or was the same person. cant remember.

already got my club out to club the UCLA players when they choke for the 3rd year in a row this year LOL[/quote]

Ive been a member of cag for awhile but i never really pay attention to the contest section just started this year. If someone else runs these, my bad just trying to give out some good stuff.

57 members now and conference tournys have started! Selection Sunday is just 6 days away!

I enjoyed last year contest, hopefully I could win something this year. My bracket name Gladiators.

[quote name='DaddyBoJangles']Im not sure if there is a max number on yahoo, but im taking as many people who wanna join, sadly i only have 5 prizes to give out though, so the top 5 will win, in the event of a tie it will be who has the closest combined score prediction of the championship game.[/quote]

I'm fairly certain that last year's cap for a private group was 500, not sure about this year.

Don't know anything about sports but I love the prizes, so I'll give this a shot. :) Bracket name Slamdunk. So when March 15th comes we just fill out the full bracket?

[quote name='dragoon99']Don't know anything about sports but I love the prizes, so I'll give this a shot. :) Bracket name Slamdunk. So when March 15th comes we just fill out the full bracket?[/quote]
Yep, once the selection show is done they should have it up to make selections.

I may add different(better prizes) and switch things up, Persona 4 deff stays but maybe ill throw down a copy of Killzone 2 to make things interesting ;)

[quote name='DaddyBoJangles']I may add different(better prizes) and switch things up, Persona 4 deff stays but maybe ill throw down a copy of Killzone 2 to make things interesting ;)[/QUOTE]

I think your prizes are very cool. Just leave in that Fire Emblem art cell as that is what I'm playing for :D

[quote name='DaddyBoJangles']I may add different(better prizes) and switch things up, Persona 4 deff stays but maybe ill throw down a copy of Killzone 2 to make things interesting ;)[/QUOTE] :shock:

[quote name='DaddyBoJangles']I may add different(better prizes) and switch things up, Persona 4 deff stays but maybe ill throw down a copy of Killzone 2 to make things interesting ;)[/quote]

That...would be awesome.

I think you should change the prize format to whoever wins gets to pick their prize. Then, 2nd picks from w.e is left and so forth. It seems like a few people prefers one prize over another.

[quote name='leftwing1018']when is it going to be open to pick teams? i thought it was today...[/quote]
They announce the brackets at 6pm. I assume we can start filling out our guesses shortly after.

I think my bracket saved correctly. My Yahoo name is bearlylegal81 and the bracket is Mr. Hong's Funtimes Bracket.

Im going to change the prize format tomorrow since some people would rather have things. I may add more items im not sure, as of now the 5 prizes may stand since there is some interest in them.

Good luck to everyone!

I'm in!! Thanks a lot for the contest!

My yahoo ID is Deathwishrok (Mark L it says on display though). I made my bracket name RenoTurk11.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back