MM Contest Over. Nock Bottom I need your mailing address for your art cell!

just to let everyone know I added a sealed copy of Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon to the prizes to go along with the art cell. So the prize choices are now updated and I believe thats all I will give away on this contest. Good luck to everyone!

Thanks for doing this contest. Your prizes are more than enough already :)

Normally I feel confident in sports related stuff but college basketball is one of the only sports I don't keep up with. Luckily I watch sports shows all day on TV so I picked based off of what I heard from Mike and Mike In The Morning.

Bracket name: coldf1re is dominating this!!!

Good Luck to all!

I dont get anything, lol i just made these picks for fun :) first round never means anything, once you hit sweet sixteen thats when it starts to matter because you can make up 1 point real quick later on.

[quote name='DaddyBoJangles']No problem, after day 1 I am the only one in this contest with a perfect 16 of 16 ;) lol. Good luck to everyone on day 2![/QUOTE]

u just totally jinxed yourself...

[quote name='souljah420']u just totally jinxed yourself...[/quote]

Lol I cant win anything anyway, ill jinx myself away. Those 8-9 matchups are tossups any teams can take those. First round wins mean jack unless of course a huge upset happens or you have a team who lost going to the 3rd or 4th round.

[quote name='l206312']13/16 today, shame on clemson lost 6 points right there had them winning 2 games =([/quote]

I had the same. I actually think Michigan will beat Oklahoma. Clemson vs Mich was a toss-up to me, but I remain firmly entrenched in the notion that Oklahoma is going down in the second round.

[quote name='iPod Wizard']Oklahoma will beat Michigan. Griffin & Warren will be too much for them. :D[/quote]

Griffin's a beast no doubt, but as a whole, Oklahoma has played no quality competition, and the big 12 was purely awful this year. I think the first time they play a "middle" quality team from a conference outside of the big 12, they will lose.

[quote name='darkcecil32']Griffin's a beast no doubt, but as a whole, Oklahoma has played no quality competition, and the big 12 was purely awful this year. I think the first time they play a "middle" quality team from a conference outside of the big 12, they will lose.[/quote]

You could say the same for the Big 10. Michigan St.'s the only team in there that's actually good.
Should be a good matchup, though.

[quote name='CuE-TiP']I'm number one, woop woop!

But I'm kinda pissed I made a typo on my bracket name.[/quote]

You can make change to your bracket name, just go to "Edit Bracket Info"

[quote name='Flak']Any chance I can fix my bracket? I somehow didn't pick a champion.[/quote]

I don't think so. I wish they would let us change our picks before each round.

bread's done
Back