MN-740 Xbox Wireless Network Adapter $55

[quote name='Malik112099']That's not a deal. When I lived in Las Vegas Fry's had it at any given time for $30 or less.[/QUOTE]

I'd say it is a deal, because these can't be easily found anymore. Thanks OP.

It's worth mentioning that this DOES work great with the 360 (it's what I use), however, it needs to be configured through an original Xbox. At least it did when I first set it up. Maybe the NXE dashboard update allows you to do it now, but back when the dashboard used the blades, there was no way to access the thing to set it up.

If you set it up on your Xbox first, then it's just a matter of plugging it into the 360 and you're good to go.

These work great with the 360 and they're cheaper than the first party MS adapter. The only problem with these is that you have to plug them into the wall.

Be happy you can still find anything oXbox. I would give my left nut for a NIB oXbox controller. And not those cheap a** versions from China.

I own two of these from Target clearances way back yonder, they're the only reason I don't own a 360 wireless adapter anymore!

They are capable of 802.11g speeds, they are configurable on a 360, and they will do WPA. They also work on any other SINGLE device (tried to use it as a network bridge once, epic fail). So, you could config this on your 360 and use it on a PS2 or any other device that needs networking. How 'bout a wireless Dreamcast BBA? :)

Anyways, price si decent, don't know if I'd call it a deal, but props to the OP for bringing back a good old product if you can find it.

Picked mine up a while back from Amazon for $40. It works well and was pretty easy to set up. It does get pretty hot if you leave it plugged in all the time, but I typically only plug it in when I'm using it, which isn't too often. I have it hooked up to a second Xbox 360 that I keep on the 2nd floor of my house to stream Netflix / Hulu.

I have one and was never able to get it to work on WPA. Is there some sort of work around for that?

bread's done
Back