MN CAGs Selling PS3 60GB & RR 7 for $725

bmsdaddy

CAGiversary!
I pre-ordered two PS3s hoping to insure getting one at release. Well, it didn't work. Neither came through at launch, but now I have two and only need one. Any CAGs in the Minneapolis/St Paul area (I am in Woodbury) that want to pick it up from me can get the 60GB PS3 and Ridge Racer 7 for $725. That is pretty much what I paid with tax and shipping, maybe even a bit less than I paid. So, not looking to ship this, cash on pick-up. You can have the shipping receipt from Walmart.com. I don't have the receipt for Ridge Racer 7. Send me a PM if you want it. Thanks!

[quote name='himsahealer']Post this in the Regional Forums.[/QUOTE]

Good suggestion, can I do that or does it require a Mod to do it?

Responses sent to PMs. Still looking for a buyer. Cash only on pick up, not really interested in trades on this. Thanks.

[quote name='BasketCase1080']Interested, however I wont be in town until Sat. Also, would you accept personal Check?[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't have a problem with Saturday, but don't really want to take a check. Is it drawn on a large bank with a local branch such as TCF or Wells Fargo? Let me know, I would like to see this go to a CAG rather than return it to the store. Also, like I told another person, if you don't want RR 7 take off $60.

bread's done
Back